anyone 1dpo? im so not looking forward to this 2ww x

blue your not out till the witch shows her face cherub!! hugs hun xx
no sign can be good sign lolly yey!! xx

Tomorrow is the day for me - fairly sure that I'll have AF to mess up any ideas of romantic evening that OH may have - wuld've liked it to be BFP but as long as it sticks when I get it I don't care!!!!!

I did my 1st FRER last Wedneday and it was BFN but I might cave in and do the 2nd one tomorrow morning. Not sure whether to wait for the witch as I'm feeling abit pre-menstrual today - ratty as hell and want to cry all the time.

I'm always like that these days Loli - ha ha

i hope no1 gets a visit from af and you get bfps!! as for me no symtoms now whatsoever so am rapidly loosing hope..not due on till tuesday/wednesday 13dpo not testing untill missed af now..good luck lovelys xx

Grrrrr BFN this morning at 14 dpo -sore boobs and backache had me fooled but just AF teasing me by being late!!!!

still no af here, think im going to wait a bit longer till i re test though i really cant face the thought of seeing another BFN and were moving house today so will be preoccupied for the next few days anyway!

Still no AF - not even spotting - am 15 dpo and daring to hope now - how cruel if she's just taking her time. Will test again tomorrow if no change - lots of backache now! Temp dropped this morning

oooohh good luck ladies yey!! hope shes stays away!! still no symtoms except 1 very tender right breast..lol

AF is here, just a day late so all back to normal really after chemicallast month! Good luck to the rest of you - hopefully you'll all be gone by the time 2ww comes around again!

AF due tomorrow for me but no sign as yet. Had a BFN on Sunday so I'm sure she'll be here like the witch she is tomorrow!

aww chilli sorry hun xx hope next cycle has your name on it (bfp i mean) hugs cherub xx

lolly good luck for an af free day tommora then a pos bfp instead!! xx

af due today/tommora no sign but not expecting bfp as hardly any symtoms since 9dpo but who knows..any sign today lolly?? ooohh exciting!!

hi all, just thought i'd check in lol, im now 8dpo and my temp dropped to just above the coverline, if i hadn't o'ved late then af would be due tomoz/thurs , hoping the witch stays away plz x

My chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c52ab

af due today/tommora no sign but not expecting bfp as hardly any symtoms since 9dpo but who knows..any sign today lolly?? ooohh exciting!!

I'm a witch free zone today so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->