anyone 1dpo? im so not looking forward to this 2ww x

Hi all - welcome nupu, sorry to hear that you've had as crappy a year as I have - let's hope our time is soon.

I'm fairly sure that there's no October baby for me - let's hope it's Nov - my 2 best friends are Nov babies so we ahould get along. Hope you're all having a good weekend

Hi girls can I squeeze in and make myself comfy, im 4dpo according to FF and proud of myself did it myself without any Clomid, Agnus castus B vits etc. All i have used is OPK, Clearblue Monitor and temping. Have ovulated early as usually its CD16/17.

So im now in the wonderful 2ww just praying either for a BFN or a BFP but not ectopic xxxx

hope everyones ok n having lots of pma!! welcome all the newbies on this rather distressing 2 week wait journey hope you are all well and get your bfps soon!!
i think im about 7dpo (didnt temp, opk, just guessing by fertile cm this month needed a break) have been having creamy sometimes thick lotion like cm always sem to be wet (tmi sorry) have had stitch like feeling in right ovary shooting pains through boobs and itchy boobs n nips?, a bout 2-3 minutes of heartburn yesterday strange...af not due till around the 17th whats eveyone else had?

Hey fluffy - nice to see you here!

Well I'm feeling very nauseas today but I think that's just because I've scoffed all day! Otherwise...nada! I'm 8 dpo!

i thought i was ok but really thoguht about it and have had a few slight pains/pulls on left side, also have been eating like a horse! lol. I am normally a good eater but its been silly, like im eating for 10! LOL! Dont even know if thats a symptom but im def not normally like this. Havent noticed much in the way of cm tho :S

Nothing much to report here in the way of symptoms. AF is due to arrive on 16th so a week today and I've been a bit emotional and tired but not much else. Feels like cm has all but vanished really (warning tmi) but I do seem to have a creamy mark in my knickers at the end of most days.

I rejoined Weightwatchers yesterday and I was 13lb above my goal weight from last year. I'm hoping I can focus on losing a couple of pounds over the next week so, fingers crossed even if my BFP doesn't arrive this month, I'll have the reward at the scales!

great idea loli, I'll join you on that one - about 2lb a week hopefully - so 1/2 stone by this time next month. a positive result out of waiting again

Hi all ive stayed away for a few days as felt really low, well just as i expected i didnt ov the other day and to confirm this a had a big drop in temp monday morning, on sunday had cramps similar to pre AF , so think safe to say i ovd sun night/monday luckily had :sex: sun night as was not going to as had been 'trying' around predictated fertile time so today im 1dpo put the line in myself until FF confirms it, but the ov dip/pattern very similar to last month so everything x'd x x x

Hi all well symptom spotting ! Got sore boobs dont usually get them till at least 7dpo. I always get them before AF so not a valid PG sign for me. Got tummy ache as well :-(

Im only 4dpo today according to FF and temp rose again this morning so am gonna sit back and wait xx

update on symtoms have had achey boobs and armpits today ?? metallic taste in mouth but could be gingivitus (swollen gum) not had any more stitch ike pain, however have had bizzarre pain quick sharpe like xx hows everyone else doing xxfluffy sounds good hun!! xx

I was up twice in the night needing a wee which was the first sign with my last pregnancy although my mood swings make me think af is going to arrive early next week. No boob pain, cramps or spotty face which, again, makes me think I'm gonna get a BFN.

I remember this time last year hoping that I'd be able to tell OH I was pregnant on Valentine's Day - maybe this year it will happen. I also remember thinking I could tell him on his birthday in March, Easter in April, on holiday in May, on our anniversary in June ..... the list goes on all year! Here's hoping for no more 2 wws!

The 2 FRERs in my dressing table drawer are taunting me. <Note to hand - Stay away from the bright pink boxes!>

lolly you never know hun!! ive got me fxs for ya chick!! when are you planning on testing? xx

I'm sure some of us will be lucky this month - with those symptons it's probably you Danni!!!!!

Me, well like I've said before, not feeling very hopeful, although temp is very high & just checked against same dpo on pg chart and it's exactly the same!!!??? None of my usual symptons other than that, but have had lower back pain!!?? We'll see - tom is 1 dpo - shall I test?

Im not feeling very positive :( Im sure this isnt it for me, dont know my exact dates of when AF due as m/c'd in Jan but i think i will be due 14th. Should i wait till after then to test just to try and save my feelings slightly? :s

Well im only 5dpo, cant stop peeing, got sore boobs, terrible tummy pains but not sure if I have a UTI as its sore and smelly (sorry girls) when I wee, gonna nip a sample in the docs tomorrow :-(

any updates on symtoms how everyone doing xx
fluffy i hope your uti clears up hun !! and it ends in bfp!! xx

Im 4dpo today not had many signs at all , but hoping this is good as with my last i didnt have many symtoms and i was , also i had loads of symtoms from 1dpo last month and i wasnt so fingers x'd x x

tested this mornign and got :BFN: :(
Ive pretty my guessed when i ov'd though and when AF is due, am thinking it going to be sunday but thats only going roughly on what my cycles were before my m/c

Will just have to sit it out and wait now! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->