Anyone 20Days+ PO and still waiting for that pesky Af or BFP, Join my gang!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by brownlieB, Dec 11, 2009.

1. brownlieB

brownlieB Mummy of 1

Hi girls i've joined a few posts on here 2ww, symptom spotting etc, and just seems either everyone got their BFP or af and are now merrily on their way (maybe not if it's due to the witch, but hopefully you know what i mean)

Me however am now 20dpo no AF and still BFNs I know theres a couple like me out there, I've seen Manchester1 and Carley22 a couple of times are around the same Days PO as me and wondered if theres anyone else who wants to have a rant with me!!

x x x x:happydance:

2. holly

holly Mummy to a prince

im 5 days late AF not sure when i ovulated though! off to the doctors today as its driving my insane this not knowing!! im willing to join your rant though! :D definately in that mood! heehee xx

3. holly

holly Mummy to a prince

ooo forgot to says no AF with lots of BFNS aaarrrgh!

4. brownlieB

brownlieB Mummy of 1

lol i haven't been to the drs yet just figured as this is my first mont ttc that maybe i just ovulated late or not at all. So all through my 2ww I :sex::sex: and then :sex::sex: some more since i'm late, so maybe i'll get my BFP in Januray instead, think i felt ovulation pains a week ago but still nothing!!

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!