Anyone 34/35 weeks want a buddy for the last few weeks?

Hi still no sign of baby!! I spent the last cpl days feeling misreable, morning about my constant braxton hicks. Have woke up today in a more positive mood :). Decidedf to ignore all the aches n pains and enjoy my last few days/weeks not having to get up n feed a baby during the night and being able to chill out and nap whenever I want. Also gonna spending today playing and coloring with my little girl, cos who know it could be her last day off school as an only child!!!

How's every1 else? Also concentrating on the good points of babys not turning up yet I hope? Although it must be even hard to think positivly being over due :( x

Gross just lost my plug, or some of it at least dunno how much of it there's meant to be

:o looks like you might be going before us!

Ooo that's exciting and gross all at the same time! I wouldn't even know what I was looking For with my plug! I have some clear snot like stuff a few weeks ago but that's it!!

Uggh it made me feel sick looked like a blob of jelly with a streak of blood in it. Can happen weeks before. I had it twice with my daughter. Once the day my waters went then the day after my contractions, was all bloody the 2nd time tho. I still feel sick thinking about it

Ok so having a strange day! Compleatly just dropped a tray flat on the floor for no reason just let go of it lol landed on my toe! Cried for 15 mins about my toe which didnt really hurt that much!

Now I have really bad tummy ache and bad gas and been to toilet 3 times today!! TMI sorry I'm hormonal, stupid and seem to be having a semi clear out lol

all i can sat to that is its nearly over!!! honest!
if its any help im on a mini clear out too and it feels like im peeing myself constantly :s

Not very glamorous is it. Hopefully means you both be having ur babies soon x

All calmed down again over night and I feel better again today!! Argggg!! Apart from the lack of sleep!! I can't sleep anymore!! How am I meant to go through hours of labour on no sleep!! I hope my body decides it needs to sleep before hand!!

I'm sure you will be fine in labour sleep or no sleep! Our body's are pretty amazing and you will find the energy from somewhere! I slept between contraction the night before I went into hospital with my daughter. How I don't know they where coming every 10 mins all night lol

your body will do what it does regardless of what sleep you had, i went 2 days with minimum sleep as i was in labour and still managed to get him out :)

Strange question but have any of you girls got loads of fat below your bump I know that it's my belly fat been pushed down but it's worrying me! It's sagging alot today! Will this sag after the baby is born will I always have a sag of fat at the bottom :(

mine went with rusty and i just had a tiny 'pouch' which looked like a tad of bloat, it did take a long time to go though. every woman is different though, you get some lucky mummys who walk out of hospital in their size 8 jeans then others (like me :haha:) who really had to work at it. I remember my friend showing me hers 20 years after having her son, hers never went (she had a tummy tuck a couple of years ago so its gone now)
:flower: dont worry about it, babys position is probly making it took worse

Strange question but have any of you girls got loads of fat below your bump I know that it's my belly fat been pushed down but it's worrying me! It's sagging alot today! Will this sag after the baby is born will I always have a sag of fat at the bottom :(
YES!!! I have this like a flabby bit of skin at the bottom, of my belly lol. Don't remember if I got it last time. If I did though it went away afetr

Oh that makes me feel a bit better!! Just been to my little brothers birthday party and stood around for most of it and now my back is killing and I think baby has dropped down a bit further as it feels like I'm carrying something heavy on my bum and bladder!

Any one gone into labour yet?

Nope!! Lost more plug today though was pink this time. Been havinng period type pains aLl day as well. Hoping to keep him in till wed night at the least now. Got workmen in tomorrow and wdnesday x

urgh workmen, i know them all but they still put me on edge when their in!, i always worry cause most of them are 'mates' to andrew i feel i have too look after them and make sure the house is clean and tidy :dohh:
sweep tomorow, lots of niggles today but nothing :nope:

Oh no work men!! I don't have to deal with them as I don't think my other ha would ever allow us to get work men in lol!! That's good about the pains though must be a good sign!!

Oo good luck with the sweep tomorrow!! Let us know how it goes :)

Good luck with the sweep, hopefully wiLl start your labour off. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->