Anyone 5-6 wks and paranoid about a MC?

Longl3gz

Reaction score
Anyone paranoid about having an MC? My last pregnancy was an MC and I was confident about this one until I started spotting! First time was the day after we had sex (Monday). I spotted again yesterday and again today. I don't have any cramps or anything, but I can't help but to worry a little bit.

Such bad timing. My husband and I are going on vacation next week. Itll suck if my obgyn, whom I'm gonna call Monday, is gonna tell me I need to be on bed rest or something!

It's normal to be paranoid after an mc, before I fell pregnant with my son I had a mc and when I found out I was pregnant again my initial reaction was to cry, I just thought I can't deal with another mc. Despite my paranoia and constant worry everything was fine and I have a big lump of a 4 and a half year old to show for it. One mc does not mean you will have another, I know the spotting is worrying bit but it's normal...my friend had heavy bleeding at one point and all was alright...Although that's more unusual.

I'm now 5 weeks pregnant with number 2, I do feel paranoid at times, but I'm trying to be positive. Took us 2 years to conceive this one, feel like its all too good to be true and it will be taken away.

The first trimester is definitely the worst, you have no idea what's going on in there and the wait for the first scan is agonising. I'm in the UK and my first scan isn't til 12 weeks, really don't know how I'm going to make it there sane lol.

Try and think positive, everything will be fine xc

It's normal to be paranoid after an mc, before I fell pregnant with my son I had a mc and when I found out I was pregnant again my initial reaction was to cry, I just thought I can't deal with another mc. Despite my paranoia and constant worry everything was fine and I have a big lump of a 4 and a half year old to show for it. One mc does not mean you will have another, I know the spotting is worrying bit but it's normal...my friend had heavy bleeding at one point and all was alright...Although that's more unusual.

I'm now 5 weeks pregnant with number 2, I do feel paranoid at times, but I'm trying to be positive. Took us 2 years to conceive this one, feel like its all too good to be true and it will be taken away.

The first trimester is definitely the worst, you have no idea what's going on in there and the wait for the first scan is agonising. I'm in the UK and my first scan isn't til 12 weeks, really don't know how I'm going to make it there sane lol.

Try and think positive, everything will be fine xc

I will! It is hard b/c I've never spotted with the other 2 and my MC was very recent!

12 weeks? Omg that's torture lol. I don't have mine till 9.

I'm paranoid because of my age (42) and because I've had 4 previous miscarriages. My last pregnancy resulted in a healthy almost 3 year old though. I just can't help worrying and also have to wait until 12 weeks for a scan. I've had a bit of cramping and no other real pregnancy symptoms, my test lines were light and so that just adds to it. I'm considering getting a private scan to check all is ok. I'm 6 weeks today

I am only 4 weeks but I am paranoid about having a MC. I've had two previously, both at the 7/8 week mark, so I will be pulling my hair out until then hoping my body doesn't suddenly reject this one too. I've also not been "feeling" pregnant in that I don't have the usual symptoms I am almost always feeling by now. I really, really want to get an ultrasound done but on the other hand I'm really, really scared to get one done too. I think it is just normal to feel that way after a loss.

I am a little, mainly as I have no pregnancy symptoms at all, it still very early I know but makes me a little nervous! I've had one loss in the past, baby just never developed past 5/6 weeks but was spotting on and off by now. Fingers crossed we'll all be fine! X

I am paranoid ttoo about everything especially as my morning sickness is not like my other pregnancies. It has eased off which is a constant worry.
I was so confident about my last pregnancy where baby died at 10 weeks. I think my intuition was trying to tell me at 11 weeks because I didn't have a baby bump but I didn't expect seeing a baby with no heartbeat at the 12 week scan. After two losses in a row and three in total I'm eexpecteding bad news. I hope I'm wrong.
someone in another thread wrote that your instincts can be thrown off after a loss.

I think every mum is worried a bit the whole time, I have great weeks and then I will have a wobble day where I feel impending doom, try to reason with the universe and barter with any higher power listening in... Completely normal, its how we know how much we love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->