Anyone 7dpo?

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
I am. I took a PT today, negative...and probably way too early. Urgh! It's killing me.

Oh sweets, try and hold on. I can totally relate to this as this is what I was doing last month.

:hug:

Yes...well, I have a sh*t load of PT thanks to DH who bought me some at the Dollar Store. Then, I went back and got more (told the lady that I was donating them LOL!) and so I have been testing every day. I just want this to be the month...I am so sick of waiting!

Eek early testers! I was one :lol:

9-12dpo is best but if you must test from 7dpo only test every 2 days again if you must!

Peestickoholics :mrgreen: x

:wacko:Guilty as charged! I won't tell you how many times I tested today...:blush:

I am 6 DPO.....Have to wait til Tuesday.....with dollar store tests!!
the ones I found can read 10 units of the hormone......most store bought are 25u
heres hoping they're not duds ( being from $ store and all) I will buy a back up name brand!
I wish I could wait til I was "late".........

Me, me, me toooooo... i actually stopped pee midstream this morning seriously thinking about testing..but managed to restrain myself (massive effort! lol)

7dpo is a bit desperate if not outright silly :)..but i for one know EXACTLY how you ladies feel..!!!

I JUST WANNA KNOW!!!!!!

Im debating with myself whether to do one tomorrow morning- i have the super sensitive cheapie ones as well.. read 10-25 ml...hmmmm?

its all gonna end in tears, isnt it?... tears of joy i hope!! :rofl:

Good luck everyone!!

:hug:, Omi xxx

hi i used a cheapie that said it can detect 10ml. i didnt use use fmu though, i didnt even get a faint line. iam due for af in 5 days and i think shes on her way. I have symptoms but i think its just pms x

Don't give up hope yet.....we are supposed to test after :witch: is late...hehehe.
You may get a better reading 10dpo? 4 days before AF is due?

Well today I am 6dpo. Here is a quiz, did I stupidily test this morning or not?
Please feel free to take a guess!
I will post my answer tomorrow.
shim,
xxx

well I did test, and have done every day since, except today, I am 9dpo today.
I shall wait until Sunday.

Arent I good!

LOL
Shim,
xxx

Oh, and symptoms, very sore boobs, some pain lower right side of tummy, thats it for now,
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->