Anyone about to start cycle no#5 or thereabouts? Looking for buddies!

Hey ladies,

Marcsmrs- Know what you mean about people giving you knowing looks if you do anything which might make it seem like you're pregnant... I gave my (unpasteurised) goats cheese starter to my husband at a wedding last week (as I really don't like goat's cheese) and the rumour mill kicked straight in, despite the fact I'd been guzzling a large glass of wine at the same time!

Having said that one good thing about our close friends knowing we're ttc is that they don't keep asking if we "have any news" as they know it's a touchy subject and we'll talk about it if we want to or when we do actually have sone news!!

Quick question- does anyone else have any experience of not getting a positive result on OPKs? I have only used two packs in this whole process but have never once seen a smiley face- I have read that it can be difficult to catch your surge if you have a short one, but obviously I'm worried that this is a sure sign that i'm not ovulating at all :shrug:

Hope everyone's had a good weekend xx

I have never had a positive OPK either!!!! So my DH bought me the CBFM....this will be my first month using it so I hope it works!! I did ask about the neg OPKs & was told if you are only using them once a day you can easily miss the surge!! Dont worry too much about it xxx

Hey that's good to hear (well not good to hear that you've had to have that experience too, but good to know it's not only me- lol!)

Let us know how you get on with the CBFM- really sweet of your dh to get it for you. God knows what we'd do without them hey- my dh has even been encouraging me to get my legs in the air after dtd this month- helpful that he knows I want to try these ridiculous things and supports me rather than making me feel silly :blush: Also when I'm feeling down I do try and remind myself that I'm lucky to be in the position of having a supportive partner who wants to make a baby with me!!

Will keep trying not to stress :wacko: xx

Hello, how is everyone? I got my first high for this month on my CBFM so the BD'ing begins!

Had three people ask this week if we have any baby news. No, we haven't told anyone we're TTC, but our second wedding anniversary is coming up, and everyone expects something to have happened by now. Getting really frustrated by all the pressure - it seems like such a rude question to ask if someone's pregnant yet, especially if you don't know their plans/if they even want kids!

Had three people ask this week if we have any baby news. No, we haven't told anyone we're TTC, but our second wedding anniversary is coming up, and everyone expects something to have happened by now. Getting really frustrated by all the pressure - it seems like such a rude question to ask if someone's pregnant yet, especially if you don't know their plans/if they even want kids!

I just went on an absolute tirade about this the other day!! It's so amazing to me how RUDE people are, and ask constantly about kids! We got married in October, so of course it started right away, even by people at work who I only know to say hello to in the hallway. For all people know - we don't want kids, we know we can't have kids, we got pregnant and had a mc....point is, they just don't know and they shouldn't ask!! Sorry, quick rant, just makes me so mad! :growlmad:

Lets hope this is a lucky thread for us all! I'll be a June tester, not due to O till about the 22nd or 23rd, what about everyone else? Its funny how my life has become a series of TWW!
I think we'll go for every other day during highs on CBFM and then everyday during peaks. We did everyday (TMI) last cycle and OH was worn out and we didnt even BD on my second peak -he was running dry lol!:blush:

I am due to ovulate around the same day as you and af due 7/06. My cycles are 32 days long after having implant removed in January after 6/7 years. Only just joined so new to this forum stuff. Hope this cycle might be it. Bought opk and conceive plus. Am very impatient so finding waiting hard. My dh is much more laid back about it - if it happens it happens! Happy to buddy up if anyone wants to!
Hope we get Bfp this cycle. Baby dust to all!

Hey everyone, good to hear from you all!

Afraid I don't know too much about temping etc at this point. I've read that it takes an average of 7-10 ms to conceive in your early 30s (I'm 31) so I'm holding out until after then to start with other methods. I'm an obsessional type so think the stress might counteract any assistance temping etc would give!! Fortunately dh is on board with copious amounts of BDing (he can't believe his luck!) so not too much else we can do anyway. Have a good weekend all x

SNAP! I'm 31 too!!!! 32 in Dec.

31 too!

Well I am now in the 2ww! Only 4dpo! This is going to drag. I have promised myself that there will be no symptom spotting, and luckily I have been busy at work so that should help!
How is everyone else? Hopingitwill when will you test? I am due for AF around the 5/6th too! Lets hope we both get our BFPs together! Will you be testing when youre late or as early as poss?!:winkwink:
I will try to hold off as much as I can but cant make any promises:haha:

Also in the 2ww with babybeanz, but 5dpo today, and also due for AF around the fifth. I try so hard not to focus on symptom spotting, but I have a job with a lot of free time so it's hard not to google symptoms.

Well I am now in the 2ww! Only 4dpo! This is going to drag. I have promised myself that there will be no symptom spotting, and luckily I have been busy at work so that should help!
How is everyone else? Hopingitwill when will you test? I am due for AF around the 5/6th too! Lets hope we both get our BFPs together! Will you be testing when youre late or as early as poss?!:winkwink:
I will try to hold off as much as I can but cant make any promises:haha:

Have not got a clue where in cycle I am at as had positive opk for three out of last 4 days. Going by af which has been bang on last 2 months at 32 days so am due on the 7th June but will most prob try my best to wait until af is late if can avoid poas obsession. Maybe we should try and stop each other from early testing to ensure we stay as positive as possible? Fx for us and everyone elseX

Hello everyone, hope you are all well!
How is everyone doing? I am starting cycle 6, really hope that I can make it happen this cycle as its getting quite disheartening! Any sign of any BFPs????:dust:

AF not turned up yet. Was due 7th but was ill during fertile week so not sure if that cause me to ovulate and has pushed my AF back. Have done some IC but BFN most days since last Satuday. Just bought a cheap predictor and different stip to see if anything changes. Hope so but am getting more disheatned with every BFP. Fx for your BFP this cycle and keep yours crossed that my AF doesnt show up and i get myBFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->