Anyone about yet?

Bought a present today for DD2s birthday in December, kids got super excited in Home Bargain to see the Halloween/Christmas decorations. .

It's great seeing all the old names pop back up when it gets to this time of year.
I've just bought my first present this week, I'm not sure if it'll be for BIL at Christmas or his birthday in October, it was only 75p from shien but its a badge that says 'my farts hospitalise small children'

Hello Ladies
How lovely to see you all.
Now birthdays are almost out the way I'm starting to think about Christmas
Hope everyone is well xxx

Bought a new Christmas tree for DD2 as hers is broken. Still £45 in John Lewis but nabbed it for £10 brand new from Vinted! I've been selling all of my woodland theme decs on there hoping to find something else I like.

Bought a new Christmas tree for DD2 as hers is broken. Still £45 in John Lewis but nabbed it for £10 brand new from Vinted! I've been selling all of my woodland theme decs on there hoping to find something else I like.
Omg such a bargain I love vinted I get loads of the girls clothes and nick naks for the house from there I'm addicted lol x

Omg such a bargain I love vinted I get loads of the girls clothes and nick naks for the house from there I'm addicted lol x
It's so addictive. I just scroll through it but it's like how Primark maths used to be - £2 + £4 + £1.50 = £80 :haha: Makes it even worse that I live a couple doors away from the parcelshop. I'm going to use it a lot this Christmas to try budget more.

It's so addictive. I just scroll through it but it's like how Primark maths used to be - £2 + £4 + £1.50 = £80 :haha: Makes it even worse that I live a couple doors away from the parcelshop. I'm going to use it a lot this Christmas to try budget more.
Aw no even worse to easy to grab them haha. No it really is like primark maths. It's like a black whole of bargains haha and it's all really good stuff as well. I've already started for Christmas from vinted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4thtimemama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->