Anyone AF due on 11th October?

Aquarius24

Mummy of 2 beauties!
Reaction score
Hi anyone on the same cycle as me - CD1 was 7th sept but I do have irregular periods - This month I ov on day 20 and so estimated cycle length is 34 days but last month it was 28 !! Month before was 34! but i ov on day 14...very odd.

Dont know why they are always changing, have been off the bcp since jan !
:hug:

Hey Girl!

We should be cycle buddies. I just joined yesterday. I am due for AF either Oct. 10/11th. I'm pretty sure I ovulated on CD 14-15. My periods are usually 32 days in length.

I'm an aquarious too...born Feb. 16th!

My DH and I have been TTC since about May 2008 after having my copper IUD for about 4 years. TTC #1

Mine is due the 12th. Testing in the morning and through out the week.

Hey Girl!

We should be cycle buddies. I just joined yesterday. I am due for AF either Oct. 10/11th. I'm pretty sure I ovulated on CD 14-15. My periods are usually 32 days in length.

I'm an aquarious too...born Feb. 16th!

My DH and I have been TTC since about May 2008 after having my copper IUD for about 4 years. TTC #1

Hi Honey! Thanks for replying to my thread. I am glad I have found a cycle buddy! My periods are usually every 34 days but sometimes can be 28, so looks like we are very close.

And an aquarius too! Thats great, Im due AF friday 10th or 11th, hopefully it wont come at all. Had a few symptons:

bad mood swings - very up and down last week,
Bloated - last week,
Temps up
Today and yest had sore boobs (but this is normal for me when AF due)
Today I dont feel pregnant though, whereas I did last week!
Its so frustrating...

We have been trying since Jan but as my periods have been differnt every cycle I dont think we have been hitting it at the right time,

Hope you get a :bfp: at weekend.

You should start a journal, it will help you as you go along

Gill xx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Me again, Aquarius! :p If FF is right, then I'm due around the 11th or 12th of October. I also have irregular cycles, but we're talking 40+ days... :dohh:

Hi Gill!

Glad to meet you! My periods aren't always 32 days...it ranges from about 30-34.

I am like you...I felt pregnant last week, but not this morning. :(

- tired (but I work 12 hour shifts at the hospital so that might be the reason!)
- slightly sore boobs (but I get this before AF)
- slightly nauseated in the AM and PM (but not throwing up)
- feel as if I've been "punched in the stomach" several times
- bloated, gassy
- cramping right after ovulation (usually it's right before AF and during AF only)
- lots of creamy CM! ???
- sharp pain down there and on one side of abdomen that lasts like 2-3 seconds maybe 1-2 times per day
- previous period on Sept. 11th only lasted 2 days and was very light (TMI: I think I only soaked 1-2 tampons the whole cycle!....I usually bleed 4-7 days)

Hmmm...??

I hope we're preggo!

Me again, Aquarius! :p If FF is right, then I'm due around the 11th or 12th of October. I also have irregular cycles, but we're talking 40+ days... :dohh:

Hi there hun! :witch: got me today! I hate her! bitch!!! ha - have you got any news?
xx

Hi Gill!

Glad to meet you! My periods aren't always 32 days...it ranges from about 30-34.

I am like you...I felt pregnant last week, but not this morning. :(

- tired (but I work 12 hour shifts at the hospital so that might be the reason!)
- slightly sore boobs (but I get this before AF)
- slightly nauseated in the AM and PM (but not throwing up)
- feel as if I've been "punched in the stomach" several times
- bloated, gassy
- cramping right after ovulation (usually it's right before AF and during AF only)
- lots of creamy CM! ???
- sharp pain down there and on one side of abdomen that lasts like 2-3 seconds maybe 1-2 times per day
- previous period on Sept. 11th only lasted 2 days and was very light (TMI: I think I only soaked 1-2 tampons the whole cycle!....I usually bleed 4-7 days)

Hmmm...??

I hope we're preggo!

Hi there! Any news? I got AF today.....i just knew it was coming! Hope you have better news than me xx

CD1 was 18 Sep. Cycles run 22-26 days. Tested yesterday and this am, :bfn: Still no :witch: <knock on wood>. Hopefully we can all get :bfp: this go!

-To think we all used to freak at the thought of being 'late'!

Good luck, all!

Hi ladies! I just joined also. I'm so glad I have someone to go through our cycles with.

I just got AF yesterday the 11th. I had and still have "pregnancy" symptoms so I was :hissy: when she came. I hope there are some :bfp: in this thread! Good luck!

My cycles are 28-32 days. Have been Oing on cd20. TTC for 2 months. I've just started taking raspberry leaf tea and an extra 50mg B6 for wishful thinking this month.

The :witch: is 3 days late. Tested this morning, :bfn:. So confused!?!? :saywhat:

Me too! :bfn: x 2 and been feeling sick and have veiny boobs and puffy nipples - nice!
Very sensitive and my boyfriend can't handle me.
I asked him if he thought my boobs were more veiny - he said ' don't worry it doesn't look hideous or anything' what?!

I've got what feels like period pain again but it's shooting down my leg.

Oh if you're going to come :witch: just come.. and if not just show up stupid :bfp:......wah!

Kat
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->