• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone AF due tomorrow and having these symptoms?

Reaction score
I've been having mild AF like cramps low in my pelvic/abdominal area and AF if due tomorrow. Does this mean I'm out?

I always gets AF type cramps when I am pregnant, but don't always get them when I'm not...lol.

So I think it could go either way. Have you tested?

My AF should be due tomorrow, but it came today. I kind of knowing because my temp drop very low, always the same as my previous months when I am going to get my AF :(, but everyone is different. Good luck :)

well my af is due tomoz but i got my :bfp: yesterday, i dont have cramps but a weird pressure sort of feeling but good luck didnt want to read and run. You should be about to test with an frer or a cb digital with conceptor thats what i used and got my positives yesterday. :dust:

Hi,

My AF is due on Wednesday and I have AF sort of cramps and really worried. I do also have some heartburn sort of sickness. Really want to keep AF away this month.
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:test: if you want to and can!! A FRER should be accurate now x

I'm getting cramps now - but on 8dpo - hoping it might be implanting aches etc . . . you're not out yet - cramping is very common in early pregnancy as the uterus is expanding x

I tested on frer but bfn, tested on ept this past saturday and bfp. It's blue dye but it came up right away. If I could figure out how to upload it from my iPhone I'd post it to see what everyone thought but I can't figure it out. :/ I have a picture of it but can't seem to upload it.

I have tested with clear blue digital and got :bfn:

af due on wednesday but have af cramps already. :(

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990