Anyone aiming for a Christmas baby?

ser523

Reaction score
DH and I will be TTC a baby right around Christmas :) I'm scheduled to have a surgical procedure in mid-January, so we're giving things a shot this month since baby making will have to be on hold for a bit after that. I know there's like a 20% chance even if things are just right, but here's hoping!

I was wondering if anyone else was having their fertile window around that time and wanted to be buddies (or just be buddies anyway! ^_^)

My ovulation days should be bewtween christmas eve and the 29th so us too!

Mine too. First cycle ttc after a break so not 100% sure when o will be but around Christmas. Good luck girls.

We are TTC a baby girl :) I'm feeling very out for December, so starting in January I'm going to step up my game and start temping.. I'm really hoping I get my BFP in March so that I can have my Christmas baby next year. :) I hope you guys get your BFPs this Christmas!! The best gift ever imaginable <3

Yay! Cycle buddies! I'm trying not to stress because I know that doesn't help anything but gah! And I'm not sure what I can do to help things other than relaxing and taking my prenatals. *lol*

Hey! I actually am supposed to O around the 19th but would love to join anyway! We have 3 kids total, 1 from a previous for me and 2 from a previous relationship for him, so this will be our first. I am scheduled as well for a procedure in January for my endometriosis. So we are raring to go NOW lol.

We should definitely be buddies, skyylove!

I totally agree Ser! Looky I ovulated so it's totally time to hole myself inside with my sweet fiancée. WE are so NOT leaving the bedroom lol!

Hmmm was trying to attach pic

https://i65.tinypic.com/2ywy73o.jpg

*lol* I wish I could "like" that post!

How is it going everyone?
I think i ovulated late Xmas eve or Xmas day so made sure we dtd both days. Glad it is this time of year so there are plenty of distractions before testing time.

It's going! I finally got a positive on my OPK late last night, so I'm I. my fertile window. Based on my past months, I should O on the 29th. I don't know how good of a job I'm doing staying unstressed - I feel crazy stressed not just about ttc but life keeps kicking me, you know? And I know stress isn't good for ttc, which stresses me more lol

Anyone else have updates on how things are going?

Not the 'I feel stressed because I am stressing about being stressed' feeling haha. You have your pos opk so at least you don't have to worry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->