Anyone already dreading labour? (Question for second / third etc mums)

I'm not on number 2 but I dread pregnancy more than the next delivery!

yes i am petrified..i had a 3 day labour with my nearly 3yr old..im contemplating asking for an elective c-section as i do have a medical condition that will allow me to have one but even that scares me

I had a lovely labour with Isabella! I was so prepared and relaxed when I had her however this time I'm nervous..

I need to think of where she's going to go whilst I'm in labour .. If its a stupid time will family be able to get to us in time to watch Isabella etc! I am convinced I was super lucky first time and this times not going to be as nice!! I am trying to be as positive as possible!!
We shall see I guess!! I'm tempted to home birth this time but need to really research it first! At least I know Isabella will be safe and happy!

I ended up with a c-section with my LO i want to try natural this time, easy said than done.

Nope, not really dreading labour at this moment, maybe when the time gets closer though as I had a surprise induction due to preeclampsia, so just worried about that again as I will most likely have it again.
Just had the gas and I was fine :) hoping for this labour as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->