Anyone any advice??

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
I dunno what to do about this, Kai came home from school yesterday and he was soaking wet so i asked what he'd been doin and he answered that he'd wet himself at school. My heart sank i felt so sorry for him he stunk, and he was very upset by it, i asked why and he said his teacher was to busy to ask and he just couldn't hold it in.
I had a little chat and told him that he must say excuse me and then ask i said im sure she wont mind if u need to go.
Anyway i went over it in my mind and decided to speak to his teacher this morning as i was worried they may have thought ide sent him to school smellin of wee. she knew nothing about this an said she would keep an eye on him.
Anyway he's come home today and he's done it again, he couldnt get his trousers down in time? it was non uniform day today.
I just dunno what to do now we've never really had a problem with him wettin himself.
any advice welcome
:(
xx

Aww sweetheart how horrible for him
Only thing i can suggest is make sure he can undo his buttons etc... easily and don't make a big thing of it
Emily did it last year when she couldn't undo her belt :?

What i can't understand though is that his teacher never noticed and got him changed, she really should have noticed as i am sure he will have been upset in class

What about sending some spair pants with him for just incase then he knows he has something to change into

It's probably just a one off

If it does keep happing though i would take him to docs and make sure he doesn't have an infection

Just keep an eye out as i presume it is not happening at night, if it does there maybe something bothering him

Like i said though it is most prob nothing to worry about at all

:hugs: :hugs:

Has he got any troubles with his peers going on? I am only asking as phsycologically this is one of the first thing that happen when this sort of thing is going on.

If it isnt and I hope all is okay,then how about getting elasticated tops of the trousers,they do these in Asda and Next it may be easier for him to whip down once in toilet.........bless him I hope it sorts out soon

B

Hope you get it sorted soon. My son has trousers he pulls down rather than buttons. I am quite shocked that they've left him in wet clothes. I would maybe speak to teacher. Do they maybe have a classroom assisstant that can help ?

Aww bless him. Has he got a chill or something thats maybe causing him to need to go quicker than he can get to the loo.

bless him. its times like this im not looking forward to when my 2 grow up. bless will make my heart sink too.

my brother is 11 and he wet the bed 3 nights in a row once he was devistated. first time he said he had a drink through the night 2nd time he couldnt remember. but mum found out some older lad was giving him some bother in school and it was getting to him.

maybe just try and speak to Kai see if any thing is upsetting him?

or maybe he might have awater infection or some thing?

Thanks for all the advice girls. Me and OH have come to the conclusion that he just doesn't have time too wee, today he has left it right till last min before goin to the loo cos he's too busy playin :roll: we have had to keep askin him and he just says he dont need it till its too late! no accidents today though! Anyway after talking too him it sounds as if both times at school have been in playground cos he just doesn't want to go loo in case he misses anything!!! (sounds a bit like his mother)
I shall be having a chat to his teacher on monday morning though.
xxx

awww bless him. my son went through a stage of wetting himself and wetting the bad just after i had lily-mae

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->