Anyone any cures for stomach pains?

Poor you. Im sure its your stomach been tender after being sick rather than permanent damage. I get it when ive been sick. I would just stick to gentle foods, lots of rest and lots of fluids

The last time I felt like this was when I was pregnant.. I'm on the pill though so can rule that out lol think I might go to the walk in centre tomorrow if I'm still no better. Not thrown up since yesterday but still getting pains every time I eat. Temp is fine now though x

Sorry yout not well but if yojve got gastro your not ment to be in the doctors i wouldnt waste a appointment as horrid as it is you just have go eat plain bland food sip drinks and wait it out.

Sorry yout not well but if yojve got gastro your not ment to be in the doctors i wouldnt waste a appointment as horrid as it is you just have go eat plain bland food sip drinks and wait it out.

I went to the doctors on Thursday evening regarding something else but mentioned my stomach pains to him, he said they should clear up within 24 hours and if they don't then go back. It's been 48 hours and I'm still getting pains x

Hun, take paracetamol only. Ibuprofen will strip your stomach.

Stick to non dairy and non wheat based products so clear soups, rice and lean protein are easy to digest, do not ferment and break down easily.

Lemonade, Lucozade and squash are all best too as the sugar attaches to the food molecules in the stomach and get in to the blood quicker, thus giving you more energy and able to kick the bug quicker. It also helps stick to the bacteria and move it through the gut. Water dilutes any bacteria and keeps spreading it out.

I hope you feel better soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->