Anyone approx 5dpo? My first eva TWW - buddy anyone?

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

I am in 1st month TTC. Came off pill on 11th dec, withdrawal bleed 15th dec for 4 days. I used to be on 28 cycle before the pill so approximated my ticker on that. I actually ov'd 2 days after my ticker says, so I ov'd on 31st dec. From monday to yesterday I had various symptoms including tightness in pelvic area, period like cramps monday eve, nauseous, strange taste in mouth (kinda like dirty water taste - not that I have ever tasted it :haha: ), airy burps, left leg, lower back and buttock numbness/ache among other symptoms I am sure. I think I am just symptom spotting now though :dohh:

I was wondering if anyone is around the same as me and want to buddy up & compare symptoms etc :haha:

x :flower:

hey i ov'd on the the 31st and 5dpo today...the only symptoms i have are bb's are very sore and my lower back hurts and i woke up this morning with cramps in my lower stomach. and i also noticed i wake up extremly hungry and if i dont eat right away i get very sick to my stomach. but i dnt think thats a symptom lol:)

Lol. I get that anyway cause I am greedy :D If I dont eat within first hour of waking up I start to feel real sick and I have to eat every few hours.

My lower back is aching but I sit down all day at work so I expect it :D Your symptoms sound good!! FX'd!!

x

hey :) ............... but theres difference back aches aint there? mines different

well lets hope this is our month bc this is my 1st month ttc also and the whole process seems like its never going to end. this tww is whats really making me go insane!! im so impatient lol.

Its my 1st mnth also :D The back ache I get is like an ache and when I stretch it kinda helps, thats my normal day to day with the job I do :D

x

hey...Im not up to date with all these aabreviations!! I am due on my period on 14th jan2011....when is the earliest possible time i can test...im so imoatient ....x

I am not too sure but some high sensitive tests can detect something like 5 days or so before period is due but some not until you are late.

HTH

x

Hi, think I OV'd around the 30th so same as you, no real symptoms though

Only thing is tired, can't get comfortable in my chair at work oh and weird sensation in belly button in the middle of the night!

Felt that timing was good but as days go by prob nothing to report, ah well, back to having fun with hubs :D

you could test on the 10th if u got a 5 days sooner test. thats what i got bc im really impatient too lol....i hate waiting! im going to be really sad if i dnt get a bfp this month:(

I am also 5 dpo. I believe I am a symptom spotter lol. I am going nutsl however I have been peeing more crampish and feel like I am hungry all the time!! I also feel sick to my stomach occassionaly and have alower back ach. I hope these are all symptoms to lead to my bfp!!!! And I hope y'all get yours this month as well

its weird bc they say implantation doesnt happen until 6dpo to 12dpo but still we all have these symptoms b4 6dpo. idk sometimes i wonder if its all in my head!!!

Its nice to know it isnt just me!! I think it may be in my head :D

x

Implantation spotting/bleeding don't happen till 6 to 12 days after OV, you CAN have early pregnancy signs a day after you just "know" or feel different they say...

WOW, seems like we were some busy bees on New Years... I ovulated that day and I :sex: that night twice, once in the morning and again that night... Never know...
Talk about wild... If conceived due date would approx be September 19th but I'm thinking the 20th... I'll buddy up if you all will have me... I'm over the moon excited...
I'm holding off to test till the 14th.. I'm due the 12th or so.. and I'm always on time..

I know its early but man I've had some pretty strange last few days... I hate to ss but its hard not too... :lol: :lol:

Good Luck Ladies..

FX We ALL get out BFP's... :dust: :dust: :dust:

i feel very windy today sorry tmi but keep passing wind ...
still got period feeling cramps a little but very mild but not sure if its a gassy tummy ache now..

different from last month:

cm last month had lots of sm after ov this month very dry moist but otherwise dry ..
VERY sore boobs last month this month nothing yt

i feel very windy today sorry tmi but keep passing wind ...
still got period feeling cramps a little but very mild but not sure if its a gassy tummy ache now..

different from last month:

cm last month had lots of sm after ov this month very dry moist but otherwise dry ..
VERY sore boobs last month this month nothing yt

:haha: Last night I really struggled with the cramps extending into lower back a lot worse than my usual back ache. I kept getting bubbly sounds and I felt like my tum and pelvis was so tight. :blush: TMI but even after a BM I felt a little better but the tightness in my pelvis was v.uncomfortable! I woke up this morn and the tightness is still goin and kinda feels like a stinging sensation every now and again. I keep getting a damp feeling but I dont think I have had much CM since ov (not sure if that is a good or bad thing) just looks wet in my panites :D Other than that I think for now (touch wood) I am ok! I am really keeping my fingers & toes crossed for us all!!

x

Hi,
This is also my first month of TTC. I ovulated on the 29th December so i am 8 dpo at the moment. I have been feeling exhausted (but this could be because of xmas/new years etc) but i have also had a very sore back at times and stomach cramps and a few other niggles. I was going to test on 12th Jan as that would be 14 dpo, but don't know if i can wait that long!!!

Good luck to all you ladies, fingers crossed for us all.

x

Hi bernie, welcome!! :) When should you next AF be due? I wish we could find out like now!!! :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->