Anyone approx 5dpo? My first eva TWW - buddy anyone?

well last night was awful for me my lower back was hurting so bad i tossed and turned all night!! and im very gassy! im never this way im praying it a good sign:)! i cant wait to test!!!

I came off BC on Dec 13, got Af on 17 for 4 -5 days. According to calculations i O'd on the 30-31. That makes me about 6 dpo now. I have felt different things on dif days. I felt a lot of tightness and bloating for a few days but today I dont feel bloated at all.

well last night was awful for me my lower back was hurting so bad i tossed and turned all night!! and im very gassy! im never this way im praying it a good sign:)! i cant wait to test!!!

Oh WoW... Mee too.. FX'd we get our BFP's... the 14th can't come fast enough.... good luck hun... :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hang in there gemma, I was told a March and July 2011, umm Maybe they are wrong.. never know ;)

Is anyone else 6dpo and h ave the color of their nipples change? Because mine got much darker. Even oh noticed.. at first I thought it was in my head then he said somethin... interested to know if its effected anyone else!

YEP, I'm at 6 dpo today as well. I noticed mine are darker too... darkened areolas are a major sign of early pregnancy.... Man the achiness in the lower pelvic area is stronger here and there as well, Yikes... and the runny nose... eww... :lol: Ahh the joys of inpending pregnancy... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see a :bfp: coming your way and mine :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

When are you testing??

Well I am rather impaitent so I did today haha just to see bfn so I am tryin tomorrow morn first pee then ima wait till the day before af is supposed to come! I hope its bfp for us!!!!!!!! What about you?

Oh and I am right ther with ya on the achs in lower back and pelvic area!!!

Hey, im new here, and thought i'd share my story so far as well as say I hope everyone gets their dreams at the end of these one/two weeks.

According to a site (cant remember which one), I ovulated approx 1st/2nd of this month, and my period is due on the 18th.
Me and my partner were ttc and have been taking extra vits (pregnacare his and hers conception), avoiding sperm damaging lubrication and staying away from caffeine and alcohol.

Anyway. I'm about 5/6dpo if it did happen, and so now i have to wait until next week to test. Im sadly scared it will be positive, because my partner has just told me he suddenly doesnt want a baby yet and doesnt feel ready (we're just turning 20). If the test is positive, i'll end up loosing him. If its negative, i'll be gutted because this is a dream i've had for over 3yrs. All my friends are having kids and happy, some even having seconds.

So far my usual basal body temp has risen from 68.5 F average up to 75.0 average and has stayed that way for 2 days (not sure about today yet as I havnt tested yet)... Slightly more CM but I get variations on that anyway so i can never be sure. Cramping for a few days after the 2nd of Jan, and a dull tender ache in my left lower abdomen yesterday with a headache in the morning.
I constantly feel hungry and often thirsty. Go from sleepy to unable to sleep (my sleep pattern is COMPLETELY altered >.< ), mood swings, sweating, and weirdly, I cant explain it, but I ... feel ... different somehow. Maybe its just the stress, but something doesnt feel right about me (good or bad I cant tell).

Welll maybe since he originally wanted a baby he will change his mind if you are. Did you let him know all of this is going on?

Oh WoW... Mee too.. FX'd we get our BFP's... the 14th can't come fast enough.... good luck hun... :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hang in there gemma, I was told a March and July 2011, umm Maybe they are wrong.. never know ;)

i was told july first by aimee then shes said march is stronger so maybe july something signigicant happens like a scan?!

today:

the aches have gone but i got most wierdest pain/ache nigging feeling lower right of tummy the pain feels right of top of pubic bone...
nothing else though today feeling more tired and have slight headache though

Heya every1! I have a not normal for me discomfort in uterus area now for few days, cramps come and go. Last night I had a bit of not clear but white discharge, not much and havent noticed any since so not sure if that sorta CM is Af on way? Headache today and for past couple of days my thighghs have felt heavy!

Hows everyone else?

Heya every1! I have a not normal for me discomfort in uterus area now for few days, cramps come and go. Last night I had a bit of not clear but white discharge, not much and havent noticed any since so not sure if that sorta CM is Af on way? Headache today and for past couple of days my thighghs have felt heavy!

Hows everyone else?

haha read my post above yours lol....
im always dry before af tmi but usually just before af we have to use lube as lots of foreplay as im too dry:blush:

I'm tired and have low down (top of legs) cramping, really don't think it's anything to get excited about

Hi bernie, welcome!! :) When should you next AF be due? I wish we could find out like now!!! :D

x

Hi,
My next AF should be due around the 12th Jan, as i ovulated on 29th Dec. So i am 9dpo at the moment!! Trying to hold out as long as possible before i test.
I am still getting a little bit of lower back ache, and the odd mild stomach cramp and i am SO tired! But i also have a strange feeling in my abdomen, like it is a bit bubbly...almost like my tummy is rumbling, but lower than that.
Don't know if this is what happens before AF or if they are good signs.

Fingers crossed for all of us.

x

Welll maybe since he originally wanted a baby he will change his mind if you are. Did you let him know all of this is going on?

yeah he knows about it. He told me that he only SAID he wanted a baby just because he knew I did, and he didnt want to upset me by saying no =/

My temp went from 78.9 right up to 98.1 and then 98.5 .... I felt like I had cold the other day and been sneezing and snuffling lately (could just be a virus sadly), and got lower back niggly pains at the moment along with the odd mild twinge of cramps in my abdomen (probably gas since im also passing wind more then usual, sorry for tmi).

yeah he knows about it. He told me that he only SAID he wanted a baby just because he knew I did, and he didnt want to upset me by saying no =/

My temp went from 78.9 right up to 98.1 and then 98.5 .... I felt like I had cold the other day and been sneezing and snuffling lately (could just be a virus sadly), and got lower back niggly pains at the moment along with the odd mild twinge of cramps in my abdomen (probably gas since im also passing wind more then usual, sorry for tmi).

sorry for double post, im not used to the forum layout yet =/ ... but when I say my temp has sored, it was 68.8 around ovulation time, then rose almost instantly to 78.9 roughly after that for a few days... suddenly overnight it shot up to over 98.0 and has been that way for 2 days so far.

i was told july first by aimee then shes said march is stronger so maybe july something signigicant happens like a scan?!

Well looks like I'm gonna be waiting for one of the predictions because the :witch: decided to come early... :lol: Oh well, life goes on.. Heres hoping to March or July :lol: :lol: :lol: oh and I was told January too, soooo if its not AF then... guess we'll see in a day or so... FX'd you get your :bfp: soon.... :dust: :dust: :dust:

march not far :) so just think quicker this af is over quicker you can start making ur baby :)

if

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->