Anyone approx 5dpo? My first eva TWW - buddy anyone?

Guys shouldn't lie bout that stuff! Omg I hate that lol sorry. But I guess just need to tell him like it or not your faced with the reality you might be preggo! He shoulda told you the truth so you could prevent this situation. Also maybe now that its a reality he might be scared.

Heya every1! I have a not normal for me discomfort in uterus area now for few days, cramps come and go. Last night I had a bit of not clear but white discharge, not much and havent noticed any since so not sure if that sorta CM is Af on way? Headache today and for past couple of days my thighghs have felt heavy!

Hows everyone else?

haha read my post above yours lol....
im always dry before af tmi but usually just before af we have to use lube as lots of foreplay as im too dry:blush:

:haha: TMI but I seriously feel like there is too much but it is more like just fluid. I hate the white bit last night but the rest is just fluid. Deffo TMI but when I am on a heavy period I can feel the blood coming away from me (not sure if same with other people) and today I had that rushing feeling while out when I went the toilet it was just the clear waterlike fluid no blood even though it felt like I had come on AF :wacko: I really dont know what is going on. Today I had more cramps but now they have gone and even the discomfort has gone (I think), either that or I have just got used to it so cant feel it anymore :dohh:

x

Hows everyone today? I keep getting the uterus area tightening extending round to lower back, thighs feel heavy and keep getting twinge in L pelvic side. Teeth bottom left are aching like hell for 2 days now and I keep getting headaches! Man am I symptom spotting :D

x

i have af kinda mild cramping around lower tummy, feeling more tired than usual, and have a wet feeling now like i've started period without realising but when i check everythings 'normal' ... boobs dont hurt or anything :(

My cramps & discomfort are on and off now. I am still getting the 'damp' feeling also. How frustrating is it? I really think I am out this month!

x

hi ladies, hope you don't mind me crashing this thread! but after reading your posts i'm about the same as you. think (think!) i'm 7dpo but who know with no norml perid yet! loads symptoms including feeling like AF has arrived but when i go to loo nothing. but last few day shad brown CM. only when i have wiped a bit, bad cramps and back ache and also flu like symptom (been in bed with flu a day) so i have no idea what's going on! if no Af by end of week I will test and take it from there! pleased to see i'm not the only one! i'm constantly symptom spotting and on knicker watch!!!! lots of babydust to us all for BFPs this week! Sarah x

how is everyone..

me
i have a runny nose
i have a 'tired' feeling headache
cervox high and soft
still getting VERY mild af pains on and off (more off now)
i have a wierd feeling that i am pregnant - i dont want to feel like that as it ne VERY upsetting its a wierd feeling back of mind that everytime i think i am i shake it off as me being silly.... :(

how is everyone..

me
i have a runny nose
i have a 'tired' feeling headache
cervox high and soft
still getting VERY mild af pains on and off (more off now)
i have a wierd feeling that i am pregnant - i dont want to feel like that as it ne VERY upsetting its a wierd feeling back of mind that everytime i think i am i shake it off as me being silly.... :(

Good afternoon!!

I am feeling ok today, main prob I have is sore swollen bb's. I normally get this before AF but it started last week and today is just ridiculous. They feel sore and like they have grown round to my armpits and feel v.firm kinda like how I would imagine implants do! Lol. My nipples are sore also, sat night hybby touched one and I flinched a mile, felt like needles! I actually feel uncomfortable wearing anything over them :cry: My cramps/discomfort is on and off but like you more off now, which is worrying me a little.

I had a dream saturday night that I got BFP's on cheapies then went supermarket and brought one and it was +ve also, woke up thinking it was real then realised it was a dream :dohh: I tested but -ve of course. I am going to try hold out now until end of week, I have an addiction I think! :haha: I really dont think this is it for me though.

On the other hand I am keeping my fingers & toes X'd for you!! :happydance:

x

Another thing I have had for days now which is driving me mad is aching thighs!!

x

i still feel soo tired yet i had perfect night sleep..

woke up with a achy tummy (feels quite bloated) i had to lean forward as standing up makes it feel stretched?!?

cervix is still high and soft not much cm usually become low and open and hard before af

Good morning!!

It is sounding quite good for you isnt it!! I dont check my cervix. My tummy this morn is a bit achey and my bb's are still playing up and man they feel dead firm/solid :D I am getting v.short tempered also so hopng AF isnt on the way :(

x

it sounded good last month though... and in back o mind i keep thinking but psychic said march.. but for last few days i feel like start of af is here... i dont get 'pain' i get like a crampy feeling bottom of tummy..

just IF i get a bfp i wrote everything and could help someone else if not i know next month how i felt.

was sitting there with ben (my partner) this morning and he said randomly, are we actually pregnant this month?, i just said why you ask he said i dunno i have a feeling... but not i'll feel worse if af shows as feeling letting him down..

just keeping fingers crossed psychics wrong lol

it sounded good last month though... and in back o mind i keep thinking but psychic said march.. but for last few days i feel like start of af is here... i dont get 'pain' i get like a crampy feeling bottom of tummy..

just IF i get a bfp i wrote everything and could help someone else if not i know next month how i felt.

was sitting there with ben (my partner) this morning and he said randomly, are we actually pregnant this month?, i just said why you ask he said i dunno i have a feeling... but not i'll feel worse if af shows as feeling letting him down..

just keeping fingers crossed psychics wrong lol

I know what you mean, at least next month if I get like this I will know its just my body being a pain in the ass!! :haha:

I think my bb tenderness is slowly wearing off but the largeness has stayed!! Feel like I have gone up at least 1 cup size!! :wacko:

Thats lovely he is saying that, hubby keeps asking me if I think I am but I just say I really dont know anymore cause my body is driving me insane!! :haha: I really hope we get our BFP's!! Doing this every month is gonna do my nut in :haha:

x

haha tell me about it i would think i'd know by now 37th cycle this month LOL!!
this cycle does feel different its just the exhausted feeling thats made me think maybe

You really deserve it so I am keeping my FX'd.

Looks like we may have to put on hold as found out on here that need to check rubella immunity (had jab when I was in primary school but not since) and then apparantly you cant get preg. for a month after had jab :( So with appts at my docs I am prob looking 6-8 weeks before can carry on TTC. I really am gonna cry!

x

i got pregnant without knowing with daughter and hadnt had a jab since school... they do test when your pregnant i know that..

dont get me wrong ttc for a baby you want to be happy and healthy but theres more babies get concieved without 'trying' and are born happy and healthy x

i got pregnant without knowing with daughter and hadnt had a jab since school... they do test when your pregnant i know that..

dont get me wrong ttc for a baby you want to be happy and healthy but theres more babies get concieved without 'trying' and are born happy and healthy x

I guess you are right. I work in a GP surgery and didnt know you had to be checked, obviously not many do it. :shrug: And I have noticed a lot of people get checked for rubella immunity when pregnant. I am hoping it will be too late anyway cause I want my BFP THIS month!! :haha:

x

even if you have the jabs ~ its still dangerous for you to catch chicken pox or measles its still just as dangerous the midwife tells you to keep away from people with hem where possibible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->