Anyone approx 5dpo? My first eva TWW - buddy anyone?

im not getting hopes up just dun another to make sure dnt get excitedd - yes i do need a wee that often lol

well unhappy with the test - 2nd test i got a pink 2nd line literally right next to 'normal' pink line obviously not a bfp or evap so not sure why doing that ..

i could literally have 3 pink lines on the test

Oh gosh, they are RUBBISH playing tricks on us!! :(

On another quick note, I have another girl name I quite like. Felicity :) Not sure if I like as much as Emmy though. Hmmmm.....

x

ohh thats nice!!

i love names but partners set on charlie :( i chose our daughters name and promised he could name next child... thinking he's forget..

i lve (sorry if there naff lol)

esme grace
kali grace
gracie
(i like grace can you tell lol)
emmie
liberty
libbie
miley
lilly-anna
milly rose
naveah
nylah
skylah

ohh thats nice!!

i love names but partners set on charlie :( i chose our daughters name and promised he could name next child... thinking he's forget..

i lve (sorry if there naff lol)

esme grace
kali grace
gracie
(i like grace can you tell lol)
emmie
liberty
libbie
miley
lilly-anna
milly rose
naveah
nylah
skylah

They are pretty names!!

I like Emmy with Nicole as middle name I think it my fave. I also like
Annalee
Lacie/Lacey
Sophie/Sophia
Felicity

Boys i love Evan or Ellis but also like
Shay
Curtis
Liam
Zain
Lincoln (Linc for short) :)

I love thinking of names!! :D

x

there nice..

i like naveah as its heaven spelt backwards thing thats special :)
i like xavier as boys name

there nice..

i like naveah as its heaven spelt backwards thing thats special :)
i like xavier as boys name

Thats lovely! And Xavier for a boy is nice, theres a lad in Home & Away called that :)

Do you drink green tea at all? i used to drink green tea with hint of jasmie and teaspoon on honey to help weight loss but then I read on here that it can affect folic acid levels but then theres people who are drinking it to help conceive. I am confused!

x

i know i love home n away lmao...

i dont do anything apart from have se x every other day..

thing i i had 2 children on the pill totally unplanned. i just dont believe in much, i kind of think it will happen (if nothing medically wrong)

im thinking to use opk though...

Obviously unless there is something medically wrong I am just going to continue to use opks but that is it. I am not really interested in using the different lotions, potions and props there are out there as I think it can get too intense and too expensive! If there are some foods which can help then fab but other than that I am going to just see what happens. So kinda like you.. Lol.

x

yea exactly.. i know sounds strange but i'd like it to be as natural as i can.. i still love my partner soo much and love making love to him..

I dont want to have to start saying do this do that make love to me this way then have to put things in there etc etc.. i havnt got the patience for one and don't want it be sooo controled..

we've stopped drinking coffee thats about it.

we hve sex often as we both like it but dont feel presured to if one of us are tired.. we do seem have more at night time as i do like to lay down afterwards to make sure dont spill out LOL...

BUT i have been trying 3 years so might not be best way LOL

Lol. I am going to try so hard this month and just try get timings right. I am desperate to see that BFP as I can imagine you are too!

xx

oh yea.. i cry thinking about it and heart races lol...

im gonna do every other night for entire month lol if dont work feb really thinking about a fertility spell x

hey i read on another thread you have ibs can i ask symptoms?

anyway i reallyyyyyyyy feel like im on period still i have really bad cramps... wish it was implantation!

Yeah I have had IBS for ages! There are various symptoms. I have:

- bloating mainly towards end of the day (I go home looking very pregnant some days!) along with tummy being quite sore
- stomach cramps
- I have constipation side of things but some people with IBS have diarrhoea and have to rush to the loo. Some people have so it caries between the two.
- I sometimes get a mucous when passing a stool, this mainly happens when I have really bad trapped wind :D
- I also try not to eat after a certain time as it can cause tummy cramps when I wake up on a morn.

There are certain foods which trigger it which I am meant to avoid but I like so dont and just deal with the symptoms!

Sorry for all the TMI but it isnt possible to not give all the details when dealing with IBS.

The main things I find that help are hot waterbottles and heat patches and goin for a number 2 which relieves the cramps and bloatedness and sore tummy.

x

i think might get booked in with doctor as i mainly have that :( esp on a sunday evening after a dunday dinner?!?

anyway
i feel like af is coming
13dpo bfn
no spotting

but i was really earlly last month on af so guessing i could come on period sunday if i have 30 day cycle .

just trying every other day next cycle if not then cycle after will be getting opk's

waitinbg 4 af im annoyed now as know im not pregnant just wanna get on to next cycle already lol..

all symptoms have gone feel normal lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->