Anyone approx 5dpo? My first eva TWW - buddy anyone?

i feel sooo strange thats hard part... my heavily pregnant friend was there when i got bfn and she said you might be having a phantom pregnancy thats why your having symptoms (grr thanks for suport)

but im not sure.. i dont feel like AF is coming but dont feel pregnant either..

heres exactly how i feel (some may not be symptons)
slight headache - but like im tired headache
runny nose
feel like i've done 20 sit ups
slight backacke
boobs are huge and VERY sore
cervix is soft still quite high and feel wet (nothing on pants)

i feel sooo strange thats hard part... my heavily pregnant friend was there when i got bfn and she said you might be having a phantom pregnancy thats why your having symptoms (grr thanks for suport)

but im not sure.. i dont feel like AF is coming but dont feel pregnant either..

heres exactly how i feel (some may not be symptons)
slight headache - but like im tired headache
runny nose
feel like i've done 20 sit ups
slight backacke
boobs are huge and VERY sore
cervix is soft still quite high and feel wet (nothing on pants)

That was nice of her! Your symptoms do sound good!! :happydance: I am not really having much now. Pelvic is on and off, bb's are not sore at all anymore but are even bigger now, I am still getting the 'dampness' and the feeling I am bleeding but I am not :shrug: so frustrating!!

x

arghhh ...

the thing is im sooo confused..
last month i started AF 4 days before i should had... bringing me to 17th dec ~ ovulated (i think around 31st) - i had sex every other night to make sure catch egg.. 28day cycle brings me to 14th..

HOWEVER...
if i started AF when i should - 21st dec (30day cycle) o'd 4th jan due af - 18th jan
making me 8dpo.....

Either way you could be in a great position in that you may be only 8dpo. And the fact you DTD every other means you have an even better chance of catching the egg!!! :)

x

LOL its getting too much LOL we done it for last 3 months was really hoping would help things ....

i keep burping too and googled it as its getting a little embarrasing and its strangly can be a symptom :s

LOL its getting too much LOL we done it for last 3 months was really hoping would help things ....

i keep burping too and googled it as its getting a little embarrasing and its strangly can be a symptom :s

Im worried you saying that. We DTD 26th, 27th, 29th, 31st dec, 1st, 3rd, 8th jan. I got strong opk on 31st jan I am just hoping we had it covered. We havent DTD much since that weekend as I am really worried incase something going on in there and I didnt want to do any damage plus I havent been feeling up to it with my symptoms I was having!! So I will say you have done VERY well DTD every other day :thumbup: :haha:

Your symptoms I think sound v +ve! :)

x

we havnt for the last week ..... my sex drive as hit NIL!

i just get a sicky feeling in tummy at night :(

Aww hun. I really hope what you are going through is all for your BFP. FX'd it will happen! Have you saw my other thread, bit embarassing but I am a little concerned!!

x

yea i usually feel like i smell in middle of f :(
but ur not so might be just you and your increased sence of smell = pregnant sign

u tested again?

I havent tested again cause am at work and havent got any on me plus we all have to share 1 toilet so would be worried incase I got spotted :D

x

lol................
but i really dont think i am now..
wish i was hopeful

when ebay test come i think IF af hasnt come 1st ..

tmi but usually around AF i get dry just before cervix opens and low.

at moment... cervix high soft and just a little open...
but dont wanna get hopes up i just feel rubbish

I dont test mine and dont think I would like to as had to have cells removed etc and because it was a large amount of my cervix may not feel how it should! Lol. Its good that you can check it and you know whats normal for you!

x

well i dont lol... only just started as read something and got curious i dont like to though.. curosity killed cat and all that lol!!
well i have cervical screening 26th my 1st ever one so maybe its for best not prgnant thi month.. :(

well i dont lol... only just started as read something and got curious i dont like to though.. curosity killed cat and all that lol!!
well i have cervical screening 26th my 1st ever one so maybe its for best not prgnant thi month.. :(

Lol. I had my first one when I was 21 and I knew it would come back abnormal and it did so ended up having to the hospital for colpscopies and it just wasnt changing so they did biopsies and I ended up having to go in and have large area of cells removed and they told me because of this I may never be able to carry full term (I know they can put a stitch to keep baby there though) because now my cervix is wider. I am going every year for 10 years after that to be checked, think this will be my ?5th or ?6th year of all clear!! :happydance:
x

ohh im scared im 26 and this is my 1st....... :o
hoping i have to cancel due to pregnancy tho... haha

Lmao. I hope you do. Seriously though it isnt that bad at all I am a scaredy cat and didnt find any of it painful even the biopsies. I requested to be put to sleep for the LLETZ and it was great!! When I woke up I didnt even really bleed or have any pain either! I was back on the ward and eating beef hotpot within an hour!! :D

x

how are you...

i woke up this morning with the thought i 'knew' i started AF so ran toilet as felt wet tummy cramps backache but nothing!

when brushing teath tho toothpaste tasted 'off' to me and was gagging (sorry tmi)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->