Anyone around 14 weeks and peeing constantly?!

m0mmyCool

Me, OH, and our 2 boys.
Reaction score
I've been peeing constantly. Even though I make sure to go to the toilet before bed I still wake up once or twice a night. It drives me crazy. At one point I needed to pee 15 minutes after peeing. I don't remember this at 14 weeks with my boys. I only remember the 3rd trimester being like this. Anyone else experiencing this?

I'm further along, but when I was around that time I was peeing so much. I had to get up almost every 3 hours during the night to pee.
It's just finally settled down the last few weeks.

This is my second. I started getting frequent urination pretty much right away. Now I only can go a little bit at a time and I have to pee all the time. Definitely way worse this pregnancy than last at this point.

I'm further along, but when I was around that time I was peeing so much. I had to get up almost every 3 hours during the night to pee.
It's just finally settled down the last few weeks.

I get up every 1 1/2 hrs to pee..on average 5-8 times :(
Idk if it is normal either. Been having this since 7 weeks.

I get up a lot to pee, have done since finding out I'm pregnant. On a bad night I can be up 5/6 times although last night I slept 8 hours without peeing. Just depends. Makes for a crap nights sleep though!

I pee A LOT during the day (seems to be every half an hour - 1hr) but normally only once in the night.

This is my first and I have been peeing an awful lot too. Last night I woke up twice to pee and then went again first thing in the morning. It's really obnoxious.

I'm just a little bit further along but so much in the same boat! It's hard for me to get out of bed so I try to schedule my drinks so I pee before I fall asleep! Even then I'm up two or three times to go to the toilet.

It seems like I pee more than I drink!

I pee so often that it's exhausting by itself. I feel like I lose sleep because I am up every 2-3 hours to pee! During the day, I have to pee if I move to do anything. Playing with son- one sec- I have to pee. Vacuuming? Let's pee twice before we're done. Going up/down stairs? Time to pee! :rofl:

I get up a lot to pee, have done since finding out I'm pregnant. On a bad night I can be up 5/6 times although last night I slept 8 hours without peeing. Just depends. Makes for a crap nights sleep though!

I could have written this myself! I pee so much!

Me!! It's gotten worse the past couple weeks. It's not so bad at night for me, not sure why, but during the day it is ridiculous. It's like any little bit of pee that accumulates in my bladder has to come out right away lol

I'm fifteen weeks and I feel like I should just drink while sitting on my toilet it's that crazy.

Thanks for the replies! It's nice to know it's normal and I'm not alone. :)

I was constantly peeing around 14 weeks too! It seems to have settled down a bit now, thankfully. I'd go, then 15 minutes later I would need to go again.. Even though my bladder was pretty much empty! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->