Anyone around 35/36 weeks? :)

Feff

Reaction score
Any other young mammies to be around 35/36 weeks? I'm starting to get so excited now :haha: but then I have waves of horror when I remember what I have to push out of my vagina! I think it's only now starting to kick in because I've mostly packed mine and LO's hospital bag! I've been worrying about school and the future recently too, when I wasn't pregnant I thought 'oh I'd love a baby they're so cute!' But now I actually am pregnant (that makes it sound like I planned it lol, I didn't, just a surprise! :p ) I realise all the little things you worry about lol!

Hope everyone is well :flower:

I just reached my 35 week mark as of yesterday! I know what you mean by excited! I am so thrilled!! I still have to pack my bag for the hospital though!! I wish you the best with the rest of your pregnancy however long you have left!

Jossy, make sure you pack your bag sooner rather than later! i didnt have my bag packed and we forgot stuff at home when the time came and we were rushed.

I should definitely do that ! I've been putting it off but I might pack it tonight just to be on the safe side:) Thanks for the heads up! I would hate to rush and pack things away while I'm in labor :(!

I'm 36 weeks exactly today :) I can't wait now, there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel :haha: yeah definitely try and get it done! I've had most of mine done for a while now just have to chuck in some snacks and things! How are you feeling? :) thank you, you too :flower:

I'm a little farther ahead at 39+5, my third but I'm still nervous for the birth and don't feel like I've packed everything yet :dohh: lol

Oh you're lucky, not long left now! And you already know what to expect :haha: I'm nervous for the birth too, I just don't think it's possible! :haha: I've still got some bits to put in my bag but mostly done now, bought a fitness ball to bounce on earlier and I started having back pains and pains in my bump so I stopped THAT sharpish lol!

I'm 36 weeks exactly today :) I can't wait now, there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel :haha: yeah definitely try and get it done! I've had most of mine done for a while now just have to chuck in some snacks and things! How are you feeling? :) thank you, you too :flower:

Congrats!! I bet you're so excited! I finally got mine and babies stuff packed too but I didn't even think about snacks! I definitely need to put some in my bag too! I'm feeling awesome thank you! How about you??:)

Thank you :) yeah I can't wait now, it still feels so weird though thinking that she's not going to be in my belly anymore, she's going to be really here! :haha: I'm just going to put some like fruit pots and things like that in there :) good :) I'm fine thanks, aching so much now though haha! And my mood swings are getting awful :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->