Anyone around 5/6 weeks?

KcApple

Reaction score
What are your symptoms and how are you feeling?

Im nearing 6 weeks I believe and honestly have no symptoms apart from today I felt slightly sick but that could have been because I hadnt eaten all morning! Doing fine though. How are you?

I'm also nearing 6weeks, and dont have any symptoms either! Occasionally I get a lil sicky feeling, but nothing to major yet. xx

Doing well; Super tired all the time with sore breasts but that is about the extent of my symptoms. I almost wish that I had more symptoms so that it would feel more real. But I am sure they will eventually come and I will regret ever saying that lol.

Ill be 6 Weeks on Monday.

Hello...

We have a august group in the pregnancy group section.. If you want to pop over if haven't already!

X

Im 6 weeks +1 and all week I have either been sick or on the verge of being sick :( it wasn’t like this with my DD xx

I will be 6 weeks tomorrow! The only symptoms I've been having is extreme fatigue and bloated around my abdomen. Have any of you ladies seen a dr yet? if not when are your appts?? I'm so anxious! I have one set up for next Friday but I don't have maternity coverage until january 2014 so i'm hoping it doesnt cost an arm and a leg!

I had my nurses visit two weeks ago to confirm the BFP, and I have my first ultra sound on the 27Th :)
Than my first actual OB visit on the January 9th.
I am leaving for vaction on the 10th so I am praying that everything goes well.

I will be 6 weeks tomorrow! The only symptoms I've been having is extreme fatigue and bloated around my abdomen. Have any of you ladies seen a dr yet? if not when are your appts?? I'm so anxious! I have one set up for next Friday but I don't have maternity coverage until january 2014 so i'm hoping it doesnt cost an arm and a leg!

Had my doctor’s appointment last Monday 2nd December and got my midwife appointment next Tuesday :) xx

I had my nurses visit two weeks ago to confirm the BFP, and I have my first ultra sound on the 27Th :)
Than my first actual OB visit on the January 9th.
I am leaving for vaction on the 10th so I am praying that everything goes well.

I hope everything goes well for you! It would be awful to have to worry during vaca :( but i'm sure everything will be fine! :happydance:

Thanks! I hope everything goes well for all of you ladies!
Wish I could have gotten my ultrasound before Christmas so we could announce it than, but New Years will be just as fabulous :)

I feel a lil sickly at times. I have extreme tiredness I just want to sleep all day :(
I am praying I don't get very bad morning sickness, I had it with my other 3 and was awfull the worst thing ever.

I am 5weeks2days. have had lots of pelvic pressure and stuffy nose. loss of appetite and feeling nauseated/heartburn right after I eat something. from week 3 to about 4 +3 I had lots of gas. besides the sore throat that I woke up with this morning I'm not horribly sick. Just slightly nauseated and lots of bloating.

Hi girls can I join, I'm 5 weeks 5 days, I've had bachache and cramps since period was due but starting to ease of now. Had a scan at 4 +6 due to having some brown blood and only seen the sac so to go back on the 20th, fingers crossed not had any bleeding since. Now I have sore boobs and after I get home from work and have my dinner I'm basically ready for bed so the tiredness already kicking in, and and having to pee a little more frequently but not full blown running back and forth yet lol xx

Hello ladies. Mind if I join? I am 5 weeks 1 day based on my calculations. I have a dr appointment on Monday putting me at 5 weeks 5 days. Do you think that's a little early to go? I only have mild sore boobies and the occasional cramp.

Of course you can both join! :)
I like talking to people who are at similar points so we can compare everything.
My frequent urination has definitley started to make it's presense.
Along with bloating and indigestion.
I have my first OB visit in January, so that will put me around 10 weeks, but my ultra sound is on the 27th so I will have that first which is very exciting! Not sure what to expect from the OB since this is my first pregnancy.

Of course you can both join! :)
I like talking to people who are at similar points so we can compare everything.
My frequent urination has definitley started to make it's presense.
Along with bloating and indigestion.
I have my first OB visit in January, so that will put me around 10 weeks, but my ultra sound is on the 27th so I will have that first which is very exciting! Not sure what to expect from the OB since this is my first pregnancy.

I definitely have bloating lol. You will likely have a pap smear as well as some blood work and medical history questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->