Anyone around 6/7 dpo and wanna wait it out together?

We tried for one cycle last year and then decided we really should have made our wedding priority #1 and started preventing. The need for that cute little person soon took over though because here we are 6 months later haha x

Lol, when you're ready, you're ready! It will happen for us all and when it does, we'll look back be glad that it did happen when it did iykwim.

Have you decided for sure what you're doing now? You going to give it another go? x

Ahh! I got my first BFP this morning!! I dipped two at the same time to make sure no evaps. They are faint lines but definitely pink and they look darker in person.
So excited/nervous right now. I know it's still early- i'm 13 dpo, but i usually start spotting 10 or 11 dpo. Obviously going to take this day by day and pray this isn't a chemical or MC.

I've been having mild cramps ALL week and swear AF was coming but still hasn't shown.

I wonder if this is a result of taking the b complex vitamins this month?? And now i'm wondering if i should continue? I've read both sides of the story.. how it isn't harmful and how it may be.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 8
Ahh! I got my first BFP this morning!! I dipped two at the same time to make sure no evaps. They are faint lines but definitely pink and they look darker in person.
So excited/nervous right now. I know it's still early- i'm 13 dpo, but i usually start spotting 10 or 11 dpo. Obviously going to take this day by day and pray this isn't a chemical or MC.

I've been having mild cramps ALL week and swear AF was coming but still hasn't shown.

I wonder if this is a result of taking the b complex vitamins this month?? And now i'm wondering if i should continue? I've read both sides of the story.. how it isn't harmful and how it may be.

Congratulations!!! :D You must be over the moon. :) x

Congratulations! Happy one of us had a good result on this thread xx

Congrats!

Congrats Linds, am so happy for you. This gives the rest of us hope and encouragement. Wishing u a healthy 9months journey.:happydance:

Something told me to test in work this afternoon after 5 days of extremely heavy bleeding (TMI: was having to change my tampon every 2 or so hours due to leaking!) which is completely unusual for my cycle and I got my first ever BFP!! Going to test again in the morning and book an appointment with my doctor either way. My nan, mum and sister all bleed for the first 3 months of their pregnancies but I'm worrying nonetheless x

Congratulations, Kirsty!!! :D So pleased that you've got a bfp - what a great surprise!! :D x

Thank you! I can barely contain my excitement :D been trying to think of cute ways to tell my partner but think it might word vomit its way out soon!! Xxxxx

Thank you! Can't quite get my head around the fact there's a little human growing inside me lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->