Anyone around 6/7 dpo and wanna wait it out together?

Kirsty, not you too! You're like the little ray of sunshine. When everyone else is feeling out, you're the positive one. :) Sorry you're feeling like that hun, we can't help but let it get to us can we? We're only human. But af isn't here yet is she so... :)

I'm ok thanks, feel better today (had a little cry yesterday)! I'm making my peace with the thought of af b/c I don't want a melt down if/when she comes!

Oh no, beckie you too? Boo... You're only 9dpo though and i'm not just saying this to make you feel better but that really is still early. Fx'd still. :)

x

Kirsty, not you too! You're like the little ray of sunshine. When everyone else is feeling out, you're the positive one. :) Sorry you're feeling like that hun, we can't help but let it get to us can we? We're only human. But af isn't here yet is she so... :)

I'm ok thanks, feel better today (had a little cry yesterday)! I'm making my peace with the thought of af b/c I don't want a melt down if/when she comes!

Oh no, beckie you too? Boo... You're only 9dpo though and i'm not just saying this to make you feel better but that really is still early. Fx'd still. :)

x

I sooooo hope my AF doesnt show, ive had 4 ppl today ask me if i am pregnant too ;'( as in i look pregnant, so that totally made me feel worse, my boobs and back hurt 10x more today too.... grr i sooo dislike mother nature right now x

I hope you have had a better day than me? x

I've had a better day today thank you - although the choc thing didn't quite work out, will try again tomorrow!

I've just been shown an interesting website which shows results from pregnant women at different dpo's. At 9dpo, it's still 50/50! x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=9

x

Im pleased atleast one of us has had a good day :) i hate feeling like poop, oo i will look now thank you :)

oo if it doesnt work and you get to try again that means more yummy chocolate!! x

Im pleased atleast one of us has had a good day :) i hate feeling like poop, oo i will look now thank you :)

oo if it doesnt work and you get to try again that means more yummy chocolate!! x

Lol, it's only morrisons own brand but the kids don't seem to mind! x

Hey ladies!
Does anyone see anything on my frer this morning with smu? I swear I see something
My ics will be here when I get back from college :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 13
I can see something where the line would be, but only on the bottom half :s

Tested with ic at 13 dpo and still bfn. I give up! Going to enjoy my last af free day! X

That's weird I see it more at the top lol.
I will test with an ic (or 5) later and see. I was goin by own dates but if I go on my average I'm actually only 9 dpo today x

Yeah kinda just want af just so I know if my cycles are goin back to normal x

Ooh Robyn, I see something emerging say the top! :) GL with your 5 ic's!! Please post pic later. :D

Kirsty - same dpo, same result! Realistically, I'm sure i'm out too.

x

Hello,

I got trigger on Monday afternoon and was asked to BD on Tuesday night but I was completely dry... This is my first month on clomid. Normally I have external discharge before ovulation and on ovulation but this time nothing. I should be ovulating now as per the trigger as its been almost 44 hours now.

Is there still a chance to get BFP with dry CM on ovulation day? Did anyone got BFP with dry CM on O day?? Please help

well i have new symptoms today as well as an added one to yesterday... when i brushed my teeth last night my gums were extremely sore and bled a little... woke up this morning and to add to my list my gums hurt again this morning and my CM is really watery... im 10dpo today. is this a good thing or bad?? xx

Can't answer the 2 previous questions but I'm out. Spec of blood when I checked my cervix this morning and my discharge has had a slight tint to it when wiping a couple of times today. After several long chats with OH since 3-4dpo we've decided to stop trying until we're emotionally ready for those bfns (I feel like I'm breaking up with you all?). Will definitely be back to check how you ladies get on this cycle though! X

Apms + beckie - anything is possible so keep the faith!

Kirsty - i'm so sorry this cycle hasn't worked out for you and totally understand taking a break from ttc. Seeing one bfn after another is emotionally draining. I must admit that it has made me feel quite teary this week, last night I just went to bed at 7 I felt so sad. So I get it. xxx

I'm sure i'm out too b/c i got brown discharge (sorry!) when i wiped this morning which is normal for me before af so that's it i think. We'll be trying again next cycle but i promise myself i will not over-test, i can't do it again like this month! x

Take care Kirsty, have some time for yourself. You may fine if you relax into NTNP then mother nature may surprise you. :) x

Apms + beckie - anything is possible so keep the faith!

Kirsty - i'm so sorry this cycle hasn't worked out for you and totally understand taking a break from ttc. Seeing one bfn after another is emotionally draining. I must admit that it has made me feel quite teary this week, last night I just went to bed at 7 I felt so sad. So I get it. xxx

I'm sure i'm out too b/c i got brown discharge (sorry!) when i wiped this morning which is normal for me before af so that's it i think. We'll be trying again next cycle but i promise myself i will not over-test, i can't do it again like this month! x

Take care Kirsty, have some time for yourself. You may fine if you relax into NTNP then mother nature may surprise you. :) x

Apparently a little bit of light brown bleeding around the time AF is due isn't uncommon. Mine hasn't turned red yet but I know I'm out.

We've been texting a lot while we're both at work today (professional slackers). We've decided to prevent pregnancy but I'm going to chart for 3-12 months to get a better understanding of my cycles. I've never charted before, I've just been tracking AF and going by discharge for everything else.

How're you getting on Robyn? :) x

AF was due today, between 1 and 2pm to be precise. My spotting has stopped completely. I think this will be my last bit of optimism before she strikes 1 day late with a vengeance x

Well there is a little bit of hope then. :) Keep us posted.

I'm to the hour (9pm Sat to be precise!) so I too would slightly suspect if it was later than this. x

Awww try keep the faith ladies no one is out until the witch arrives. Although im about to totally contradict myself and ask you's for some advice lol..

Today i am 11dpo - my symptoms are - migrane this morning, no appetite (not ate anything all day until 6pm tonight UK time), extremely thirsty, mild cramping earlier today after guzzling down my coffee must i add but i think that this may have been the reason for my cramping (got to try convince myself somehow), im also extremely tired and sorry for the TMI but im also really horney........ any thoughts? do you ladies think i may be out? x

oh my gums bled again this morning and last night when i brushed my teeth, also does anyone know what position my cervix should be in right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->