Anyone around 6 weeks preggo with baby #2??

amanda111308

Mama to 3 boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Ok so I have no ms yet I don't even feel pregnant at all. I had a mc last September and it took 8 months to conceive my rainbow. With my son I had ms start at around 7-8 weeks but I just want to be super sick so I have some form of reassurance that everything is going ok this time around. Does anyone know any uplifting statistics that can help ease my mind and just enjoy this pregnancy?

So far I have had short bouts of heartburn, swollen boobs (off and on) frequent urination and insomnia which was my first sign with my son.

I need some positivity and feel good vibes...

Hey,

Ive just found out I am expecting baby no 2! Only 4 weeks tho so very nervous, ive had 2 miscarriages in the last year so im hoping this one is sticking! Ive no symptoms either, just my sense of smell is on overdrive but not feeling sick or tired yet!

Hope all goes well for you xx

:wave:

I am 6 weeks on Sunday with #2, I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow :happydance:

I haven't had any symptoms at all :nope:

Ok wow... Woke up this morning feeling like crap!!! I couldn't be happier!! Haha

Can i join hun am 6weeks 2 days have a scan on monday to see if the baby has a heartbeat as i hav been having a little bit of bleeding hopeing everything ok as this is baby number 2 an it has took me 2 years to concieve xx

Yes definitely! Everyone is welcome!! I am definitely on the market for some bump buddies!! :)

I am 4 weeks pregnant with #2. Just found out today! Absolutely no symptoms yet.

I'm 7 weeks tomorrow, pop over to January jelly beans, the link is in my signature, whole bunch of ladies due in Jan xx

I'm 7 weeks and 2 days with #2. I have sore nipples lol and hella frequent urination and extremely tired.

Im about 6 weeks with #2. Going to the toilet ALOT. I went to the loo alot with my first baby but cant remember ever going as much as I am this time. Sore boobs, abit of heat burn occasionally, tired all the time and sometimes feel sick, mostly in the afternoon and cant stop eating either lol :)

Hi ladies!

Ok so I have no ms yet I don't even feel pregnant at all. I had a mc last September and it took 8 months to conceive my rainbow. With my son I had ms start at around 7-8 weeks but I just want to be super sick so I have some form of reassurance that everything is going ok this time around. Does anyone know any uplifting statistics that can help ease my mind and just enjoy this pregnancy?

So far I have had short bouts of heartburn, swollen boobs (off and on) frequent urination and insomnia which was my first sign with my son.

I need some positivity and feel good vibes...

Hi :)

I have a 3 year old daughter and I had a mmc at 8 weeks in December. I'm now 6 weeks pregnant too! No real symptoms although as you said with both previous pregnancies my symptoms started later.

After just 1 miscarriage you are no more likely to miscarry than if you had never had one - that makes me feel better! The odds are on your side! Your symptoms sound exactly right for early pregnancy!

I'm planning to pay for an early scan at about 8 weeks - maybe you could do that? Its about £50 but at least it breaks up the wait to 12 weeks.

6 weeks and 3 days with number 2! I have sore bbs, all day nausua but only throwing up first thing in the morning.Symptoms just started 3 days ago, before then.. NOTHING.

Can I be y'alls bump buddy too?!?! I am about 6 weeks 2 days with baby #2 :) I have my first apt tomorrow! :happydance: I would be dancing like that however morning sickness has hit me pretty hard today! Can't wait to be out of this first trimester so I can eat again!!!!

Can I be y'alls bump buddy too?!?! I am about 6 weeks 2 days with baby #2 :) I have my first apt tomorrow! :happydance: I would be dancing like that however morning sickness has hit me pretty hard today! Can't wait to be out of this first trimester so I can eat again!!!!

Sickness has well and truely hit me today too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->