anyone as far as me still with no stretch marks?

I have looooads on the tops of my thighs and a few on my sides and a few on my belly but be warned - you can't actually see them right now!!! if you suck your belly in as far as itll go, you may be in for a shock when you see lots of invisible ones like mine ;) mwahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!

they are completely invisible until I suck my stomach in then you can see loads of little invisible lines!

I couldn't give a rats ass personally, I'm not vain :) Its not like I wasn't expecting it being as I was a size 6/8 pre preg, and I've only gained a stone and a half.

Only on my thighs at the moment, but I fully expect loads to appear in the next few weeks.. Ive had every symptom under the sun in this pregnancy ! there's no way i'll get away with not having strechies on my tumtum am just not that lucky heheee!! x

I didnt have any strech marks my entire pregnancy and then 3 days after my babys birth I had stretch marks on my lower belly! I didnt even think this was possible!

ONLY A FEW ON MY BOOBS BUT THATS CAUSE I NEVER HAD ANY HEHEHEHEHE
I have always been un blessed in that area ... except when i had issy 12yrs ago and went from 32aa to 38 dd .. i cried when they grew soooo big ...
This time i love it big boobs ... unfortunatley as im older and if im successful in breast feeding ,they will prob end up like sad sacks with lots of lines ... mmmm
but hey still nowt on the belly so at least i'll not need the one piece when i finally get to go on jollies... if ever .. xxxx:happydance:

I didnt have any strech marks my entire pregnancy and then 3 days after my babys birth I had stretch marks on my lower belly! I didnt even think this was possible!

omg just had to say ur bub is adorable ...... well done u .. makes tho stretch marks u have worth while eh !!!!! xx

none for me so far (apart from ones i had before from weight gain!) but its still early days for me!

No new ones for me so far. I have quite obvious old silvery ones from when I gained alot of weight (and subsuequently lost a good portion of it). I'm guessing my skin was stretched already so didn't need to bother stretching too much. Strange though because I have a massive bump due to too much amniotic fluid.

This forum needs a new button next to the "thanks" and "quote"

It needs to say "throw a sheep at because i'm so jealous!"

:growlmad::hugs::hugs: :haha::haha:

None for me yet, but I know I'm not off the hook yet.

I keep checking twice a day when I put my bio oil on, anything that looks like it could be the start of something gets double helpings of bio oil!

I also have a few on my legs and back from my teenage years (assume I got tall quick cos I've never really put on/lost lots of weight at once) so know my skin does do them, maybe nature has decided I've got enough already (I hope).

I haven't got any yet so fingers crossed it will stay that way :)

i just started getting them, not on my stomach tho on my sides, they look disgusting, but for a good cause i suppose lol xx

Nope none what so ever i don't really get them other than a few on my boobs once lo is born :)

nothing on my bump yet but a few tiny red ones on my boobies :(

I had a few on my thighs from gaining weight in my late teens and when i got to 34 weeks stretch mark free I thought this is too good to be true, it was! My bump was very high and my belly button never popped but when the baby started to drop in the last 5-6 weeks the stretch marks appeared. If you are predisposed to them I think there is no escaping them! And it is possible to get stretch marks if you lose weight too quickly as well, sorry x

38 + 3 and none yet which is wierd as I've got tonnes of old white ones from puberty and weight gain in twenties. Still time for them to attack though...

i have a few tiny white ones around my belly button but thats about it!

I started to get a couple by 37 weeks, but really only a couple of small ones under
my bump

Nope! Second baby still no stretch marks. I cant believe I have been so lucky! :thumbup:

I have many :( they started appearing bout 24 weeks only a few- but I have had loads appear over the last 48hrs :( my oh keeps saying I have no ridges so they shouldn't last-fingers crossed xx

Nope, but they get me when i loose weight not gain it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->