anyone been successful in using methods to conceive a girl??

loobo83

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Hope this doesnt offend anyone as i wouldnt be bothered either way. Well once my af has finished within the next couple days, my manny and i are gonna be on the journey to conceiving our 3rd and last child. I always said i only wanted 2 but after 2 beautiful boys am ready for a 3rd to join our family. I would love a little girl and wondered if anyone had tried any methods and succeeded. I wouldnt be dissappoinnted either way but a girl would be great. Only problem is my cycle varies from month to month. Do ovulation tests determine the few days before ovulation or actual ovulation as have heard its best to DTD 3 days before ovulation. Any hints and tips would be greatly appreciated. thank you xxxx

Ovulation kits can only tell you you're about to ovulate 36 hours in advance at the most. The best way to get a clear idea of when you're going to ovulate is to chart your temperatures. I know you said you're not regular, but from what I understand (I don't temp, so I could be way off) you should get an indicative temp or a dip or a rise or something that help you to gauge when o is 3-4 days away. Does that even make sense?! Ha! Maybe someone else can explain it bit clearer for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->