Anyone been sufering from headaches?

Bernie

Reaction score
Coz ive had no headaches at all so far until Tuesday then it went away then tonight ive had a really sore head that i had to take some paracetamol.Anyone else suffering from them in late pregnancy?

I was geting them loads and i never had headaches!! I was also feeling exhausted constantly and never had any energy! Turns out im anaemic and need Iron tablets! If you have Headaches with anything else it could be signs of something. If not id put it down to hormones and everything else thats going on during pregnancy! lol

Hope they go away soon

:hugs: Hope your feeling better soon.
I started to suffer a couple of weeks ago. Put it down to not sleeping too good. Paracetamol and plenty of rest worked for me, oh, and mentioned it to mw just to be on the safe side. x

Im currently on iron tablets aswell.But i do find some times i can have nights where i can sleep no problems and other nights i just cant and last night i couldnt sleep so maybe its what it is lack of sleep even though i feel tired:dohh:

I've been having headaches for the past week, today is the first day i haven't had any paracetemol. I had to go to the hospital to rule out pre eclampsia as i had protein in urine aswell. But in the end it got put down to a change in hormone levels.

I'm pretty lucky. I used to get migraines but havent had a serious headache since i got pregnant!!

I get headaches too..

Best to tell your dr. Although with pre-eclampsia here they dont do alot unless it is serious. All you can do is rest basically, unless it is serious enough to be causing the baby distress.

Well it seems to have gone after taking 2 paracetamol im also making sure im drinking enough so im not dehydrated.Its not a severe headache just enough to irritate though.So i guess i will see how it goes if they keep bothering me i will make a doctors appointment.Thanks for all your advice:hugs:

Just watch for being dizzy or seeing spots for a long time. Sometimes if your BP goes up you see spots for a short time, but if you see them for a prolonged period then go to the dr right away.

I'm lucky, sort of, in that normally I get migraines pretty much on a weekly basis and have done for 15 years! But in pregnancy they have all stopped. I've only had two I think the whole time and they were weird different ones with sickness in 1st tri. I'm hoping they don't return after the baby is born, especially as disturbed sleep is the main cause!

Ive been getting headaches since about 28 weeks ! They are driving me up the wall , i really hate taking any kind of tablets but ive had to take paracetamol on more than one occasion !!

Yeah ive been taking paracetamol capsuels and ive found they have been getting stuck in my throat coz of the plastic coating.So i had to take the round ones which seems to go down better.Does anyone know if any where does disovleable paracetamol?As i looked in Tescos last night and they only had disolvable Asprin.Thats why i had to buy the round paracetamol tablets and im not good with taking tablets at all i normally have to break them in half:blush:

Ive just also made my self a doctors appointment for 5:00 later on just so the doctor can check my BP and also as the weekend is nearly here.So just to be on the safe side.

Having boasted about my lack of headaches I now have one! Stupid good night's sleep and morning on computer stressing about work...

LOL awww bless i feel for you lots of rest for you then over the weekend:hugs:

I used to have dissolving paracetamol as a kid as I couldn't swallow tablets. I think it was called paracodol or paracodomol or something? I'm sure a normal pharmacist should have it. Tastes vile mind!

I'm lucky, sort of, in that normally I get migraines pretty much on a weekly basis and have done for 15 years! But in pregnancy they have all stopped. I've only had two I think the whole time and they were weird different ones with sickness in 1st tri. I'm hoping they don't return after the baby is born, especially as disturbed sleep is the main cause!

I used to be like that, i had a huge migraine when i found out i was pregnant with Ewan, one of the girls from work had to drive me home! and had to stop to be sick a couple of times, never felt pain like it!! had lots of bad heads during the pregnancy but then they eased after i had Ewan, usually i had to take really strong pain killers, but now two 500mg paracetamol will generally stop them, soulable are best but i hate the taste!.

I think headaches are a part of my everyday routine :rofl: , they are there constantly, but because they are so frequent i just ignore them.

hope you feel better. :hugs:

Well i went to the doctors yesturday and he couldnt find an explaination for the headaches.He checked me over my BP is fine and so is my temprature.He listened to baby and baby seems fine and said my urine is fine aswell.If i have any worries about babys movement then to ring the deliverey suite and get them to put me on a monitor.I feel better now ive seen my doctor i just didnt want to have to be worrying over the weekend.Thanks for your advice though everyone nice to know there is good support and advice on here from you all and we can all help each other out:hugs:

I've got one as we speak. Not had one for ages,so I don't know where this one's jumped up from. Think I best take some paracetamol & see where we go from there.

I'm so curious of every little twinge after keep seeing sparkles.I've seen them again this morning,but they didn't last as long.If it happens again today,I'm ringing the hospital.

Glad you're ok,and everything's ok with baby.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->