Anyone been told someone thinks you're pg?

OH's 3 year old daughter (from a previous marriage) was sitting on my lap facing me the other day and pointed at my belly and said "There's a baby in there!". I was aghast. OH and I are trying but nobody knows...and she's 3! I told her "no..." and she said "yes there is!" and then said "can I see?" and was trying to pull my shirt up (I have a flat stomach so it's not like I look like a pregnant woman either).
Here's to hoping a 3 year old predicted my pregnancy!:haha:

I told a coworker the other day how I was having these intense cravings for pizza, grinders, fresh baked bread, etc. the other day (I can't eat gluten/bread products because of an allergy diagnosed a year ago) and he said "what are you, pregnant?!":wacko:

I have definitely predicted 3 pregnancies with close friends. I have dreams about it and then I can just look at my close friends and know! Each time was before they knew. I wish I could do the same for myself. I even predicted one about a cousin who miscarried about the time I had the dream. I wouldn't read too much into it, but I know from experience it can be predicted by some.

Well now AF is at least 3 days late. Need to test with FMU maybe tomorrow.

My SIL regularly dreams about pregnancy. She has had a recurring dream where she is pregnant and goes into labour. When she gets to the hospital she discovers that I am also in labour. I end up having a dark haired daughter and she is sent home because it isn't her time. She is very excited because she is convinced that I have a daughter brewing and tells me that she knows exactly what it looks like (I'm not convinced s/he will be dark. I'm naturally a brunette now, but I was a blondie when I was born and hubby is still blondish in his 30's!). Personally, I think that she is so ridiculously broody, but her dreams are trying to keep her in check. I think they are telling her that she needs to wait awhile and let us go first!

(P.S. This isn't meant as a mean comment. She has only just moved in with her baby-phobic boyfriend, and lives very happily amongst the fairies most of the time!)

I actually get asked if I'm preggo lots (I have a 15 month old) b/c people just assume we should have #2 by now. It actually really sucks. They think I am ALL the time and usually I just burst in to tears!

But maybe your boss has that "sixth sense" thing???

I guess not, I had a BFN yesterday morning then AF got me. Oh well.

At least now you can be certain that she's talking tosh, and won't know when you really are pregnant (unless you tell her!):haha:

My friend had a dream i was pregnant and asked me the next day and i wasn't.

but... 3 weeks later i got a Positive test and i was 5 week gone. :happydance:

so now i keep asking her to have another dream as we are NTNP (i'm TTC lol)

so it is possible. :flower:

havent read all this thread, so forgive me if this is late but :test:

I was TOLD I must be cooking number 2 on the weekend. I said 'nope I'm just fat'. He looked at my tummy and said 'no, seriously' and I said 'yup, seriously'. You think he'd have been embarrassed but no he wasn't. Lol

I was pregnant with my second, only my hubby and I knew and we didn't tell anyone. We planned to wait until the first trimester was done. Out of nowhere at work one day, this older lady kept staring at me. I walked past her desk and she called me over and flat out asked me if I was pregnant. I denied it but she kept staring all day and INSISTING that I was pregnant! My jeans still fit perfectly, I hadn't put on weight yet (I was only maybe 6-7 weeks) but she KNEW. It seems to be a gift that the older generation possesses. Is your boss an older lady?
And someone mentioned dreams.....does anyone know if dreaming about being pregnant means that you are? Or just hoping to be? And I've had dreams of fish too....weird.

My husband and I have been married for almost 3 months now and my every move is being watched very carefully. We spent last weekend at the beach with my in-laws and they were convinced I was expecting because I said I wasn't feeling too well, not believing it was my sinus' making me feel like crap.

My husband apparently is convinced as of today that his super sperm did their job first cycle. Every little thing is apparently proof of his hypothesis. I get moody (which I admit has been bad lately), a smell bothers me, something doesn't taste right, boobs hurt. While of course it is a possibility it would just not be detectable right now his insistence doesn't make it any easier to wait. Here I am trying to be level headed and he's got to throw that out there every few hours!

I was pregnant with my second, only my hubby and I knew and we didn't tell anyone. We planned to wait until the first trimester was done. Out of nowhere at work one day, this older lady kept staring at me. I walked past her desk and she called me over and flat out asked me if I was pregnant. I denied it but she kept staring all day and INSISTING that I was pregnant! My jeans still fit perfectly, I hadn't put on weight yet (I was only maybe 6-7 weeks) but she KNEW. It seems to be a gift that the older generation possesses. Is your boss an older lady?
And someone mentioned dreams.....does anyone know if dreaming about being pregnant means that you are? Or just hoping to be? And I've had dreams of fish too....weird.

Sorry, I didn't even know this thread was still going! But my boss is 56, so she isn't old, but is OLDER, compared to me...

And with the dreaming thing, it can mean you're pg, but it is also a sign of something in your life changing, or something new.

I get this all the time!
Only because I have gotten pregnant back to back multiple times and me and hubby arent done having kids. They thought we would get it done and over with lol I am like omg!! I have a bit of a pooch, but not much LOL. Ugh. :)

Every time I decline a glass of wine or mention wanting a particular food or say anything about even remotely not feeling well my MIL jumps up and down and screams, "Your'e pregnant!"

Every time I decline a glass of wine or mention wanting a particular food or say anything about even remotely not feeling well my MIL jumps up and down and screams, "Your'e pregnant!"

:haha: thats cute
I bet its upsetting or annoying, but thats cute.

excuse my language, but alll the damn time especially in the last month.
My cousin started it. She recently gave birth to thee cutest little boy june 21st and he loved me at first, didn't cry like he did with others.
But lately he hates me. All he does is cry with I'm jus like ughh travis be a good bby lol.
& in my family they say when a bby boy cries with u & little girls love u and ur pregnant its gonna be a boy & vice versa :)

I'm hoping its a good sign, she said its jus her mommy instinct that says I'm pregnant lol

Here's to hoping! <3

:haha: thats cute
I bet its upsetting or annoying, but thats cute.

It is annoying. I have to watch everything I say or eat around her because she's like a time bomb....which just sends my husband frantically running in the opposite (anti-baby) direction!

I get asked about once a month, usually from people at work or my SIL. I wish they wouldn't, because although we're not trying at the moment, I hate that other people are thinking about it too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->