Anyone been told they have 'bulging waters' and then had a sweep and gone into labour

baby030611

Rylan Jack 07.06.11
Reaction score
I've been hosp today due to high bp and they went to do a sweep and I'm 2cm already fully effaced and bulging waters. She did the sweep and I've had backache on and off ever since and tightenings.

Has this ever been said and done to anyone else and been successful? X

Don't know myself but I'd assume it works as they do them all the time :D sounds like u were pretty much ready for labour anyway!

Good luck :)

Xxx

I had a sweep done yesterday, was told i was 3cm dilated and my waters were bulging too. So pretty much same as you. I felt pretty crampy and had back ache after the sweep but they died away over night and not had any signs of labour today so not sure if it is going to work or not.

mine are bulging too, but no labour and nothing is working for me right now, sex used to give me some sort of a start but has slowly become completely uneffective at all, and ive been in latent labour for 5 weeks :|.

Ahhh well gonna go for a walk today and everything else!! And if it doesn't happen naturally im having my waters broke and been induced on the 13th ( a week Monday!) do not too long to wait anywys!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->