Anyone bought a pregnancy belly belt?

KarenLV

Reaction score
To support your belly and lower back? I'm thinking of getting one as my bump is quite huge and my lower back aches after walking for a while. Anyone recommend a brand or type that worked for them?

I was given on by my physio for pgp, is physio referral an option for you? its an Emma Jane maternity belt and is brilliant. Ive not got a huge bump tho but mine is quite low. Hope this hepps you out, good luck.

I got a simple belly band one and it was too itchy for me.

I found some yoga moves help a lot with lower back issues. Getting on all fours and arching your back (which bring sour bump in) like a cat and then straightening it to flat (never to a curve as that's what makes your back ache!!!!) a few times in the morning and evening really helped me.

Hope you find something to help! :hugs:

Cause I have mild spd, I went to physio, they recommened one from promedic, it cost £35 including delivery and although it is good, it is uncomfortable when using sat down. hope you can get a support soon cause they are worth it.

i got mine from babys r us for about a tenner and i cudnt reccomend it enough, i dont leave the house without it on, its a really big help xx

missrhead which one did u buy cos im desperate 4 one n babiesrus have got a few for tht price xxxx

oh my size is out of stock in them all anyway :( soz

I guess I will go have a look at Toys R Us. My bump is very low and big,so extra support is needed. Also heard you get them at some pharmacies but I dont want to break the bank for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->