Anyone bought the new fisher price jumperoo?

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
I was just about to order Daisy the Fisher Price Rainforrest Jumperoo and the cheapest place i found it was Amazon, but they have a new one that I havent seen before, it's the Precious Planets jumperoo.
I was just wondering if anyone has it yet and if it's any good? Is it quite big, it looks a bit bigger than the rainforrest one and we have limited space!

Here it is......

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ya%2BPHxv6L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

i haven't seen that one before, we just have the rainforest one, the new one looks very similar, but lots of fun :)

Wow I like that one better than my rainforest Jumperoo.I've never seen that one before...x

It looks similar in size to the rainforest one to me. If it is the same base than it folds in which makes it a bit more compact when not in use. Looks great though!

wow!!!

i wish we had that one instead of the rainforest one

I've seen it at a store, all set up and it isn't bigger than the rainforest one. They are both pretty big. It does look pretty neat though.

i saw a thread about them yesterday and had a look - thats the one i want.

i have a play desk thing and a door bouncer but i love this, is it worth it, if so i will buy and i want to have more little babies so it surely is worth it??? someone convince me please

i saw a thread about them yesterday and had a look - thats the one i want.

i have a play desk thing and a door bouncer but i love this, is it worth it, if so i will buy and i want to have more little babies so it surely is worth it??? someone convince me please

LOL I am in need to convincing too! £99 is alot for something they will only use for a few months..........
But if they enjoy it?! I think it will be worth it!

We have the rainforest one and do like it, was a lifesaver in Texas when we didn't have any other toys around. Now that Hannah can sit up though she'd rather be on the floor playing than anywhere else. You can always save it for the next one ;) Or re-sale it after you're done using it (the rainforest ones go for about $80 used here--they are 120 new!)

We have the rainforest one and do like it, was a lifesaver in Texas when we didn't have any other toys around. Now that Hannah can sit up though she'd rather be on the floor playing than anywhere else. You can always save it for the next one ;) Or re-sale it after you're done using it (the rainforest ones go for about $80 used here--they are 120 new!)

I think I am going to get her this one! I will resell it later on, otherwise our loft is going to cave in! (I have put all the "used" baby stuff up there and it's getting pretty full!!)

It's really up to you on which one to get, they are very very similar and babies wouldn't really notice a difference, but if you like it better then go for it! After all, your the one that's going to be looking at it all the time.

i already brought the other one-theres not much difference really from what i can see in that photo.

keely.

Oh interesting :D

I'll be interested to see how people get on with these ones over the next few months!

we got ours for £65 on amazon, the rainforest one, and I couldnt live without it, it keeps Chloe amused every evening so we can eat our tea in peace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->