• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone bought this ?

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=270382856458

if so wot dy think ?! my OH saying "cant be right cos there proper cheap" :?
i love it !

Pay via paypal and if its not as good as it lookd complain and get a refund looks great tho

wow what a bargain! i agree, pay with paypal and see! x x

I'm not keen on it myself, but the price is fantastic!

Bargain ... though if you read the listing properly it says "new model out for oct 2007"

So clearly with the way new models come and go, value of older models must drop massively

looks like a bargin 2 me i would say go for it!!!

polo_princess
yeh i saw that ! ive read all her feedbk from the past yr and shes sold the same pram for over 150 !!

guna get it anyways :dance:

looks great to me for the price, get urself a bargain, and if u dont like it, sell it on again x

did anyone get it? just wondering if it would be heavy?

yeh i got it !! :dance: it is bulky but i love it ....... dont know wether its heavy or not really cos its first pram ive ever bought...dont feel heavy while pushing it x

pg 77 in my jorunel go av look !! we love it, and cant belive how cheap it was :dance:

thanks hun, I suppose you have no idea on weight of it? I love the look of it and its so cheap but I'm fed up of heavy prams :( but I might get it if postage to northern ireland isn't too steep :)

away to check your journal for pics :D

erm will have look on box for u ...... but im sure it will be a heavy pram x

k it says ............ N/W 18.9KG
G/W 20.8 KG
DIM 53-36-84

hope this helps xx i was guna get the navy one, but thought getting black/ruby give me more chance of selling it when its time cos its unisex aint it x

:( its heavier than my double :dohh: back to the drawing board :( enjoy it though hun :) its the best bargain I've seen in ages :D

My travel system was £40 on ebay and it's brilliant!!! I was a bit wary but I found out the pram was german and selling for £120 on german websites.

Ebay is great for bargains sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"