anyone breastfeeding and hoping to conceive

right seriously im getting some very weird cramps, and have been for 3-4 days now.
what are these :shrug:
also (tmi) but im getting CM back, 1st time since i gave birth :blush:

Could be your cycle, I got loads of cm before first period came back.

thanks hun :flower: Skylar is sooooo beautiful! bet your very proud of him!

I am! Which is why I can't wait to have another!

bless :cloud9:
i just loved being pregnant, labour..everything!
i desperatly want A to have a small age gap with her sibling too...

good luck TTC hun :hugs:

hey ladies! Zoëlle is now 7 months and I'm still breastfeeding/pumping (at work) and we'll be TTC in July, probably NTNP starting in April. I don't know if I'm ovulating though, I started the Nuvaring 3 months ago after a week of spotting, to make sure we didn't get pregnant right away (many reasons). Planning on using Nuvaring for 2 more months and then start charting, guess that's the only way to tell! Didn't get any other ovulation symptoms before...

Hi all, I am a mother of seven children... Yes 7!!! And im 30 yrs old. I just love being pregnant and having my babies, I have exclusively breastfed all my babies and my fertility has generally returned betweeen 9 months and 12 months and my children have age gaps of about 16 months to 2 and half yrs between them but after having my 7th child my menstrual cycle has not yet returned and he is 18 months, I'm still breastfeeding but I am desperate to be pregnant again and have even considered stopping breastfeeding to aid their return but am reluctant to do so incase it don't help at all. I have recently found out through blood tests that I have underactive thyroid, so have been put on medication, does anyone know if underactive thyroid can stop u from ovulating?? Or stop ur menstrual cycle??? Many thanks.

hey ladies! Zoëlle is now 7 months and I'm still breastfeeding/pumping (at work) and we'll be TTC in July, probably NTNP starting in April. I don't know if I'm ovulating though, I started the Nuvaring 3 months ago after a week of spotting, to make sure we didn't get pregnant right away (many reasons). Planning on using Nuvaring for 2 more months and then start charting, guess that's the only way to tell! Didn't get any other ovulation symptoms before...

What is nuvaring??

im with you on this! my daughter is nearly 4 months, but we have been NTNP since we got the go ahead to DTD from the doc at 6 weeks. i had a week of very light spotting when my daughter was about 9 weeks. i dont know if this was AF returning though, because i havent had anything since. i have no idea if im even ovulating. i took a couple of tests two weeks ago after a bunch of strange cramps, but nothing. now theyre back and im getting more CM too (with ya on this one lucy_x!) hoping this is a sign of fertility returning. i have recently returned to work and am still pumping there and nursing at home. Audrey is sleeping through the night since 9 weeks too, and i hear that can help fertility start to return. heres hoping that all of us catch some eggs soon! :)

im with you on this! my daughter is nearly 4 months, but we have been NTNP since we got the go ahead to DTD from the doc at 6 weeks. i had a week of very light spotting when my daughter was about 9 weeks. i dont know if this was AF returning though, because i havent had anything since. i have no idea if im even ovulating. i took a couple of tests two weeks ago after a bunch of strange cramps, but nothing. now theyre back and im getting more CM too (with ya on this one lucy_x!) hoping this is a sign of fertility returning. i have recently returned to work and am still pumping there and nursing at home. Audrey is sleeping through the night since 9 weeks too, and i hear that can help fertility start to return. heres hoping that all of us catch some eggs soon! :)

Well that was over a week ago for me hun. and no signs of anything... Im still getting the cramps though, they feel strangly similar to the round ligament pain i experienced in my last pregnancy... I must be imagining things :wacko:

good luck hun

Well that was over a week ago for me hun. and no signs of anything... Im still getting the cramps though, they feel strangly similar to the round ligament pain i experienced in my last pregnancy... I must be imagining things :wacko:

good luck hun

oh silly me...i didnt really look at the date that closely. hopefully these prove to be signs of a new pregnancy for you! literally right after i wrote that post i used the restroom and i had a bit of light pink blood and its been like that all day now. i guess maybe i spoke just a tad bit too soon about AF not returning yet! lol.

I got my period back when my son was 7 months and have had regular 33 day cycles since. (They were 28 day cycles before I got pregnant) My son is now 11 months old and still nurses a ton!! Pretty sure yesterday was my peak ovulation day so hubby and I have been trying this week to conceive, fingers crossed! I'll be taking a test at the end of January. I plan to let my son continue nursing as long as he wants and if he doesn't wean then I'll consider tandem nursing. I read that the release of oxytocin while breastfeeding causes the uterus to contract and I was worried about a higher risk of miscarriage but after reading up on it I found out that there's no need to worry because they're so minor. Studies show no correlations to increased risk. Besides, the benefits of nursing are too great to kick my son off the boob! haha

Hey ladies, just thought i would let you all no, i fell pregnant with my son whilst i was breastfeeding my eldest. She was 8 months old when i fell pregnant.

Hey girls, just read a few of ur posts and I read the one about tandem breastfeeding, ive been b f my son since birth and when he was almost 2yrs I fell pregnant again, I continued to nurse him quite regularly throughout the pregnancy and I fed them both once baby was born... The oldest son is now 4yrs and the youngest one is 18months and I still continue to feed them both.. Although my 4th old don't feed everyday, now I'm hoping to get pregnant again but have not had my periods return yet so don't think I'm ovulating.

Have you tested lucy?

No i dont want it to be negative lol..Guess i ought to really...
Strangly enough, i have the aversion to ciggarettes back aswel (not that im a smoker, its the smell :sick:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->