anyone breastfeeding and hoping to conceive

I dont understand.
everythings just like it was last time!

Awww I'm sorry, have you had your cycle come back yet?

I am currently awaiting the witch today which will be cycle 3 of ttc and no luck.

Sorry to hear that Lucy :(

To introduce myself:

I EBF for 6 months and have just started weaning. I've had periods since 6 weeks! They are pretty regular now. I have a feeling I'm currently at the fertile time in my cycle.

Hubby and I have just started NTNP. Basically we're just having sex in the middle of my cycle and hoping for the best.

I am ntnp but my cycles havent returned, I havent had one AF, but have been weaning for two months. although we havent really dropped any feeds. I am not going to worry too much at this stage.

aww lucy! sorry to hear about the test...still no sign of AF? i would wait a week and then ask for a blood test just to make sure. i dont know what it is, but i just dont trust the over the counter tests as much, but maybe thats just me!

Hey crossroads! We meet again!

Hi to everyone else that is new. Are we actually going to make this a buddy group? I think we should as we are all roughly in similar positions! I might start up a thread under ttc buddies for bf'ing mums so keep an eye out! I'll post a link here to.

Kelly do I know you from the TTC forum last time? :)

i agree that we should make it into a buddy group...theres not really a place on here for those of us in this position! ll keep an eye out for the new thread! :)

Here is the link come join! https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/514675-breastfeeding-mamas-ttc-again.html#post8744238

Yes! From chart stalkers a while ago!

Come join the new bf'ing moms ttc or ntnp thread!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/514675-breastfeeding-mamas-ttc-again.html#post8744238

Well I'm off to DTD.

I really feel like I'm ovulating at the moment. I'm right in the middle of my cycle, and loads of CM.

Sorry waaaaaay TMI in this post. haha.

Wish us luck x

Well I'm off to DTD.

I really feel like I'm ovulating at the moment. I'm right in the middle of my cycle, and loads of CM.

Sorry waaaaaay TMI in this post. haha.

Wish us luck x

good luck! get out there and make a baby! ;)

Cross roads! I remember you from the tris!
You probably dont remember me, I didnt post much then, Since having Amari i havent been able to keep my mouth closed! :blush:
No cycles yet, But may well be starting soon, Lots of CM and pain where there shouldnt be pain!
Also A seems to enjoy water more than my milk atm! so we may well be on our way :)....
I guess it was a bit of a long shot testing when i havent had a cycle, but it just felt ruight IYKWIM?

good luck crossroads & kelly have you tested!?

Well we DTD.

Going to have a night off tonight. Is DTD every other night sufficient?

Lucy, hope AF turns up for you soon so you can get started! :D

Yes dtd every other night is sufficient. I tested BFN but still no witch.

we DTD pretty much every other night. i read somewhere that every night can actually have a negative impact on sperm count and such, and that it is recommended to try every other night. so weve been following that recommendation as well.

Kelly sorry to hear about the BFN but there's still hope! Any symptoms?

Oh no, the witch started about an hour ago. On to cycle three with clomid.

ps, Ive been posting all this in the bf'ing mamas thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->