Anyone can please, please point me in the right direction. Hopeless here.

SisterRose

mummy to 3 monkeys
Reaction score
Okay, full story is I started opk's Monday CD10 using clearblue digi. To my surprise I got a smiley face Monday at 4:30pm, but decided test again at 8pm and no smiley face again so I've been questioning whether or not it was false, but heard it cant be. (I should add I tested at 10:30am on CD10 and got no smiley face)

Anyhow, Ive been testing since and have only a few CB test sticks left and as they're expensive I got some Tesco opks too. I started using the Tesco OPKs in conjunction with the CB ones from CD12. Got no more smileys on the clearblue but I *think* maybe a positive on the Tesco one...

please someone help me, I'm a newbie at this first month and I'm driving myself nuts here :( its making me miserable! Im even thinking no more opks after this cycle.

Attachments

• 24th.jpg
    24th.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 25th.jpg
    25th.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 25th2.jpg
    25th2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4
First is CD12. second is CD13. Third is today CD14.

this happened to me the very first month i started using opks i got my positive on cd 10 and was so confused and very happy that we werent trying yet because i had no clue until AF showed up if i had really o'd on cd 10 or if i just didnt know what the heck i was doing. then next cycle i thought ok im going to start testing sooner on cd 6 and what do you know positive cd 6 too.

i have short cycles tho from 21-29 days so cd 6 or 10 is not out the question for me? i would be inclinded to trust the digi unless the insert looks damaged (ive seen a pic of that before too) but if all looks well i would go with the digi. Do you usually have short cycles?

im not fimilar with the tesco tests so maybe someone else will come along with an opinion on that one. but it does look positive to me

this happened to me the very first month i started using opks i got my positive on cd 10 and was so confused and very happy that we werent trying yet because i had no clue until AF showed up if i had really o'd on cd 10 or if i just didnt know what the heck i was doing. then next cycle i thought ok im going to start testing sooner on cd 6 and what do you know positive cd 6 too.

i have short cycles tho from 21-29 days so cd 6 or 10 is not out the question for me? i would be inclinded to trust the digi unless the insert looks damaged (ive seen a pic of that before too) but if all looks well i would go with the digi. Do you usually have short cycles?

im not fimilar with the tesco tests so maybe someone else will come along with an opinion on that one.

Hey, thanks for replying!

II'm not 100% sure exactly the amount of days my cycle is as I've only just started charting it this month. But I know for sure that it's between 28-32 days, no more no less so just a bit above average length.

Luckily if the digi was correct we dtd on CD8, 9 and 10 anyway.

Its also really frustrating not knowing what dpo I am either if I have ovulated!

i guess it depends on how long your lutuel phase is too. if you have a long LP then cd 10 isnt out all together but hopefully you were able to bd around cd 13 too just in case.

i guess it depends on how long your lutuel phase is too. if you have a long LP then cd 10 isnt out all together but hopefully you were able to bd around cd 13 too just in case.

We actually bedded CD8, CD9, CD10, CD11, CD12 but not CD13 because OH as warn out. But there's plans to bed tonight CD14 so who knows, and hopefully if I did OV around CD13 then there'd be plenty of little swimmers waiting around for my egg. [-o<

oh yeah i think youre in a good position so far for either 10 or 13. i would probably try for cd 15 too just in case too if you can.

i joked with my dh that hopefully we get pg quick because this is a whole heck of alot of bding lol

O hun opks r confusing things, I think with all the bding u did uve covered most of the days lol not sure y u wud get a positive day 10 then again on the cheapie at day12 was it? , lets hope u caught that egg x

O hun opks r confusing things, I think with all the bding u did uve covered most of the days lol not sure y u wud get a positive day 10 then again on the cheapie at day12 was it? , lets hope u caught that egg x

Thanks pips. Yes, they areeeeee! they're driving me mad. argh!

I think I'll end up loopy after this first cycle ttc :headspin:

Thanks for having a look anyway hun, and I'm just going to continue my bedding every other day or so. Im sure OH will be thrilled :haha:

Hehe lucky oh's aren't they good luck hun hopes we get those eggys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->