Anyone chart experts here?

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Morning ladies

I'm so worried that I'm not ovulating.
I'm 40 and we want to start trying for our last baby.
I had what I think was a positive OPK on Saturday on cycle day 10. Cycle day 9 I woke up to lots of EWCM' lower backache and mild period like cramps. I had been taking OPKs since cycle day 7 and was only getting a very faint line but on the morning of the cramps the OPK was a almost positive.

I did another one on Saturday morning which was a smidge lighter than the control but practically the same. I also had more cramps and back ache and felt very tired and drained and just genuinely not myself.

I did another OPK Saturday evening and the line was lighter again.
On sunday my OPK was completely negative and all the cramps etc had gone away. I also had a temp rise. But the next day my temp dropped.
I'm now wondering if I even ovulated at all.
My cycle length I think is about 26 to 28 days.
I'm on cycle day 15 today.
Had no more EWCM since friday last week.

I didnt start temping untill cycle day 10 but normol temp is around 36 something so it is raised a bit.
I feel like I'm jumping the gun a bit because I havent been charting long and I really shud of started at the start of my cycle.
I take my temp as soon as I wake up in the morning.
20200312_070610.jpg

Temp has plummeted this morning. 7dpo cycle day 17. Wondering if AF is gonna show super early.
20200314_072842.jpg

You're really only going to get answers with charting if you do it consistently for several cycles in a row.

Just from what i can see here your chart isn't accurate. You've temped at all different times (triangles) and that changes your results. 8 temps really just doesn't tell you much. Keep temping, try to do it at the same time each day after a minimum of 6 hours sleep.

If you ovulated, which we can't see based on this chart, this could be an implantation dip, but even that won't tell you anything because you can have a dip and not be pregnant or be pregnant without any dip at all.

sorry i can't be of more help.

You're really only going to get answers with charting if you do it consistently for several cycles in a row.

Just from what i can see here your chart isn't accurate. You've temped at all different times (triangles) and that changes your results. 8 temps really just doesn't tell you much. Keep temping, try to do it at the same time each day after a minimum of 6 hours sleep.

If you ovulated, which we can't see based on this chart, this could be an implantation dip, but even that won't tell you anything because you can have a dip and not be pregnant or be pregnant without any dip at all.

sorry i can't be of more help.
Thank you hon. Ahhh I was wondering what them triangles meant. Thank you for explaining.
I temp every morning when I wake up but some days I wake up supper early.
I will keep temping hon. I will update this if I start getting any weird symptoms or anything. Thanks for ure help
I'm pretty sure I O last Saturday. I had terrible lower backache mild period cramps and felt extremely tired. I was fine by Sunday.
Have to just wait and see.

Good luck with your ttc journey hon how are u feeling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back