anyone checking cp?

C

charlie_lael

I'm 7dpo and my cervix is still soft and medium height. Usually it hardens after ov.. Could this be an early symptom?

With my last pregnancy it was. I noticed after the positive BFP that my cervix was super high and ridiculously soft. I checked because I had been having bleeding and I wanted to reassure myself everything was okay. From what I read online, most people have a soft cervix during pregnancy, it just varies when it happens. I was 4 weeks. Some people find it is their first symptom, some people don't have it until 2 months into the pregnancy. So yes, I would count it as a symptom! It could mean pregnancy or it could be that you ovulated later and your body hasn't adjusted from that yet. Mine is soft right now too and I'm sure counting it as a symptom!

After today, if it starts getting higher and stays soft, I think that means your pregnant. If it gets firmer and lower, your body is preparing for AF.

I hope you get the answer you want! :)

Thanks! I had my peak ewcm 7 days ago and it has stayed soft like this since 2dpo.

We aren't trying right now, but had an oopsie on my peak day so I'm in the tww. The longer I wait the more I'm starting to think another baby right now would be nice. :)

Also, I've been feeling wet down there for a couple of days which is weird to me because after ewcm I go crazy dry until af shows.

Yes, I think those symptoms sound really good for a BFP! :)

We weren't planning to have another one when I got pregnant last month. But being faced with that fact made me start imagining how wonderful it would be to have a little one around. The MC was a sucker punch of course, but now I am definitely looking at my family different and thinking we might want a fourth one after all. I've always wanted more, but wasn't sure how they'd fit into our lives (or finances). Now that all doesn't matter so much.

doesn't necessarily mean anything, last cycle my cervix stayed really soft and high up until 3-4 days after af arrived, I was convinced I would get my bfp because it always gets low and hard before af but last cycle it didn't, hope it's a good sign for you though :)

I'm 3 dpo. Cervix up and down like a yo yo but it's hard and firmly closed but also feels tucked away. Hope yours means bfp soon xx

I'm checking! I'm about 11dpo at the moment and my cp has been unreachably high for the last 4 days, which is unusual for me with AF due in 3-4 days now... But I can just about feel the bottom to tell that it's hard not soft and so far I've been getting BFN's, so not sure if the height is actually a good sign!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->