Anyone chosen names yet? Fun to share !

I have the names Dylan Michael for a boy, and Dillan Alice (Aleece) for a girl.

like the dylan/dillan for both! nice choices.

Thought we would struggle with boys name and have an easy time with girls names but I was wrong!
I wanted Darcey before I fell pregnant but hubby hates it and Im starting to go off it...especially if darcey bustle is on strictly this year, the babies in december will be darceys and Im a stickler for not picking a too-popular name! I was always Kelly B at school because of other Kellys and hated it!

Think we are going with Imogen, our second choice is Indy. The middle name will be Pamela after my grandmother.

Boys - my husband is irish so we wanted an irish name - we thought of Finley (friends just had a finley and its popular now) Aidan, Liam etc etc, but I think we are going for Connor Sean (for his dad)
We also loved Brody but as its not irish I dont think we will!

like the dylan/dillan for both! nice choices.

Thought we would struggle with boys name and have an easy time with girls names but I was wrong!
I wanted Darcey before I fell pregnant but hubby hates it and Im starting to go off it...especially if darcey bustle is on strictly this year, the babies in december will be darceys and Im a stickler for not picking a too-popular name! I was always Kelly B at school because of other Kellys and hated it!

Think we are going with Imogen, our second choice is Indy. The middle name will be Pamela after my grandmother.

Boys - my husband is irish so we wanted an irish name - we thought of Finley (friends just had a finley and its popular now) Aidan, Liam etc etc, but I think we are going for Connor Sean (for his dad)
We also loved Brody but as its not irish I dont think we will!

Oooh I like "Indy" that's pretty! Really like "India" for a girl too, which you could abbreviate to "Indy" if you wanted to. We actually have a cat called "Bindi" which I think is cute... but that's another story lol.

Yeh I like india and indy! thought we would go for indy just because india is more popular, but you are right that is a good option! Love the name bindi for your cat too! haha xx

A girl will be Winifred Esperanza (Wynn/Winnie) and a boy will be called Boniface Radley (Beau) we already have a little girl called Edith Nadejda (Edie)

Still ttc so may change lol but so far I love
Isla grace, Lola Grace, Savannah Grace for girls
And
Isaac David or Oliver David for boys xxx

love all your names girls!!!

im loving Annalyn Rose for a girl right now & Nicholas Daniel for a boy :)

If I get my way...which I think I pretty much have... Niamh Elizabeth Darby

thought i would pop in on this thread...

for a boy we have dexter.. struggling with a middle name ( ive had this name for a while and when telling people the look of horror should have put me off it but i just love it.

for a girl we have marnie, miley, bo, kady or quinn. no middle name with a girls name yet either.

Aww i like Decter too but it was never an option coz OH said he is not naming our child after a serial killer :( I tried telling him its a fictional serial killer but it didnt work

I love Quinn too but i think thats because of one tree hill lol xxx

see, my dh keeps refering to dexters laboratory ( kids cartoon years ago ha)

yeah, thats where i pinched quinn from. the hassle of picking names eh. with my ds i had it picked out years before i even met my dh. crazy lady alert!!

Hahaha i remember that catoon. It just made me say the title like he used to ya know the mega long DEXTEEERRRS Lab-or-it-ory haha need to get a grip!

Ive had our names picked out for ages too and have been my choices for years! :) xxx

We are having a baby girl and are leaning towards Isla Jade. Isla as I live in australia now with Aussie husband but moved over here from Scotland when I was 21 and like the idea of a Scottish name (and it's pretty, short to go with our long surname and not too common)
Jade is my middle name and is nice and short too

A boy would have more than likely been Callum

Awww we are having Isla Rose if it's a girl. I like it because its my name just rearranged :) Lovely name :) Lets hope like every other name ivve ever like it doesn't become mega popular over the next 6 months lol xxxx

Yeah that's what happened when hubby and I decided on Sophia - suddenly everyone was calling their daughter Sophia - grrrrr!

Just a bit worried people will mispronunce Isla but seems a shame to try and spell it differently ie Ayla (but Isla and Ayla still sound slightly different)

Nar i definately think it needs to be Isla :) I think it's well known enough now to not be pronounced wrong xxx

We have a son called Isaac Ivor (Ivor middle name after OH's grandad).

This one if it's a girl it's going to be:

Matilda Frances

and boys names we're stuck with at the moment. Toying with Jacob but don't like the name Jake which he'll get named by but want to stick with the biblical boy names if we can and I like Noah too. OH likes Ethan but I know to many Ethans friends and family children so need to think about it.

I love the name Oakley but need to get OH on side with that name and like I said I want to stick biblical boys.

So we're okay for girls name but boys don't have a clue :\.

I have an entire word document - DH makes a face at most of them...My Dad's name was David/Dave so hoping to get that in somehow...More boys names than girls but I just feel like it's a girl...Surname is Friedman

Girl:
Harper Daven (DAh-ven)
Scarlett Quinn
Ellana or Eleanor Josephine (call her Ellie Jo)
Stella Rose

Boy:
Lucan
Declan
Cassian (pronounced Kash-an) Davis nn: Cash
Judd Davis
Nicholas
Beau Davis
Cade Davis
Mason Cain (DH)
Boyd Davis (mother's maiden/Dad's name)
Calahan (Cal)
August
Wyatt

Tntrying - nice names. I think I would pronounce Cassian Cass-e-an though. Maybe that's just me.

If we have a girl, we are tossing up between Lilah Rose, or Charlotte Eve. Boy- i cannot for the life of me come up with anything! Im really starting to like Liam, but thats my brothers name, so not too sure about that :wacko:

My Little girl is Lyla Eve and my niece Charlotte Rose!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->