Anyone Conceive BDing 6 days before ovulation?

Stephie16

Reaction score
I'm 23 years old and longing for my husband and i to have a baby. We Bd 6 days before ovulation and I'm wondering if there is any chance at all we could conceive. Has anyone had success 6 days before ovulation?

Hi didn't want to read and run but don't have any answers sorry, we only bd'd 4 days before ov this month, so sort of in the same boat waiting and hoping!! Good luck! X

Add me in for 5 days before o. It is possible but conditions have to be very very good x

5 days before O here too...

So I've done a lot, LOT of research. I've seen that some women HAVE conceived BDing 6 days before ovulation, but it was very rare. Even 5 is rare.

hi. i wish i had an answer for u. i bd'ed 5 days before my expected O, so im pretty much in the same boat. good luck

Stranger things have happened for sure! While I am no expert by any means I am sure it has happened and could happen but I would think the chances would be slim. Conditions have to be very optimal for sperm to survive more than a few hours so the closer to O you can get BD in the better. It is a gamble. Good luck to you, I am rooting you on!!

I hate af. And I bd at 5 days before Ovulation too so I'm most likely out but won't know until may 1st. I hope u get ur bfp next cycle! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->