Anyone conceived 2 days or more before O?

We have a lovely boy, but my husband is from a family of 3 boys, my mom is in the middle of two brothers, as is my dad. After I had my son, I realized that I am destined to have boys, but we are trying all of the wives-tales for a girl. I will have to look into this book :)

The book is SO informative and backed up scientifically. If you truly follow Dr. Shettles method your percent of having a girl is 75% and a boy is 80%. My sister and her neighbor are team Pink after both have two boys each. I've been following his theory for two cycles but really I should be tracking my cycles for a few more months before trying. I tracked last month and this month I jumped the gun and assumed I would ovulate around the same time CD14 but instead I O'd today on CD12. So two days earlier which is a HUGE mistake if truly following him. We BD on CD9,10,11 in the am and cut it off...was hoping for my O on CD13-14 but it came early this month. It's all about timing and ovulation.

The girl sperm are hardier and heavier but are "lasting"...the boy sperm are lighter and faster. BD 12 hours before or at the time of O greatly increases the chance of the boy sperm arriving to the egg first because they are fast and your V environment is more alkaline which boy sperm thrive in.

Staying 3-4 days out from O give the girl sperm and much better chance since your V environment is more acidic in the days leading up to O and they last. All this and more is in the book. I've also been taking supplements and have been on an acidic diet to help the girls even more. My timing was way off this cycle so if I do conceive I don't know either way as far as gender. Blessed either way just don't have a clue! :dohh:

Our twin boys were conceived with BD a good 4-5 days before ovulation (ovulated on two days). Our other baby that I feel was a boy was also at least a week before (lost him at 6 weeks and doctor didn't send for DNA testing like I wanted). We're hoping for a girl this time but timing obviously doesn't work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->