Anyone craving ....

Becky81

Mummy to 1 beautiful girl
Reaction score
MILK!!
If I don't control myself I could drink pints & pints! Only thing is I'm on lactofree milk so it's not the cheapest :wacko:

Chocolate milkkkkk yes! I usually have trouble digesting milk unless it is raw or I take an enzyme pill, but I have had no issues this pregnancy with that.

My first pregnancy I couldn't stomach the stuff :wacko:

Milk for me too! I havent bought cow's milk in over 2 years (my kids drink almond milk), but since becoming pregnant I've been polishing a bag of milk a day!

Oh no, but I do crave mustard. With everything. I had some on my pizza the other night and my S/O was all grossed out. I am having a salad and all I can think about is how tasty mustard would be on my salad.

I don't usually drink milk but the last few weeks I have been enjoying a glass with my breakfast. I ran out this morning so I was a bit disappointed!

Milk is my go to whenever I just need "something" and am feeling fickle. Also apple slices dipped in maple almond butter.......yum.

I keep wondering if I will crave odd things. Mustard is a funny one! I'm only 4 weeks at this point, and I have to say my appetite hasn't spiked.

Yes! Lol

The other day I craved chocolate milk and went to buy some and when I walked past the cereal I saw weetbix and thought about how nice cold milk would be over that. So I know I need milk in my system. It taste so good.........

I craved chocolate milk with my first ppregnancy, this one I have craved more savory type foods. I have been wanting chicken and dressing for weeks now...my mom (who is the only other person besides hubby who knows I'm PG again) called me today and told me to come over next week and we would make some. I did a happy dance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->