anyone due 27th june?

chloesnowie10

Reaction score
im too scared to change my status! Wanna meet possible bump buddies! 4 weeks tomorrow

I am!!! Congratulations! Isnt this whole thing so amazing?! :flower:

I'm due June 23! I know what you mean. I'm scared too. And this is my 3rd so you'd think that I'd know better. I don't.... (shakes head). Congratulations, by the way!!

congrats everyone! im hopefully gonna get a docs appointment for tomorrow... Are they likely to do any tests?

I'm just completly new to this so have no idea!

Im due June 16th although I have not had my first scan so they may change it!

congrats everyone! im hopefully gonna get a docs appointment for tomorrow... Are they likely to do any tests?

I'm just completly new to this so have no idea!

Tests? Probably just a preg test to confirm the little one. It seems early for a doctor appt. unless your at risk maybe? Or have a history of miscarriages? Even then they may have you wait until 6 weeks as that's when the heart starts beating. Regardless of reason, Good luck with the appt!

I have 4 more weeks till I can go to the dr! Seems like it's going to take forever lol. Hearing the little heartbeat is worth the wait though :)

I am due June 28. I am so excited. congrats to all of you

I'm due 22nd (thats an estimate so it may change! I know what u mean - it took me 3 days to pluck up the courage to change my status, was so scared I'd have to change it back!

I just found out today and am due 25th of June :)

i just got back!

was told to go to the doctor as i had a previous miscarriage, had a blood test and also did my blood pressure and talked me through some do's and dont's....

I'm due June 27 and still can't believe it. I don't think I'll believe it until I see something at the doctor's office! Also, am hypothyroid so am a little nervous about that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->