Anyone due af tomorrow????

I am due anytime this week!! (but hopefully she will stay away!!) xx

I'm not due till the end of the week, but good luck girls. Hope you get your BFPs.:dust:

Tomorrow or Wednesday hun. No symptoms really. Been mildly nauseous evey morning but think thats just lack of sleep. The rest of it, irritability, fatigue etc could just as easily be AF....

Yeah I've had symptoms that I never get before af, so who knows!

No symptoms here :( good luck to everyone though!!! xx

I am bloated and have backache - theyre symptoms alright but not hte ones I wanted! Curse the witch....

i am due wednesday. although i hope she took a vacation. the symptoms im having. i keep getting the twinging like pulling sensation on right side near ovary or tube location sometimes on left. i wake up hungry. increased appetite, bloating, frequent urination, boob tenderness( usually witch symptom)a little nausea appears when very hungry, cramping on occasion, tiredness. oh has been saying i've been sleeping eleven hours a night. just dont know. babydust to all i hope we get our bfps

morning:wave:...........im due the :witch: today....:wacko: i think i had 2 ic tests with a tinge of a line????? had to try really hard to see it :haha:......i will be testing later with a fr this time! any 1 else today?????????

FX for us all xxx:flower:

I've had the same.....gonna see how much money I've got and see if I can get a fr for the morning providing :witch: doesn't show up!

Hello, well i'm due the evil evil :witch: anytime from yesterday, but i'm irregular so could arrive anytime upto thurs. Had a few symptoms, had cramps last wk for 2 days, spotted fri, sat, sun and mon and had bleeding gums this morning.

:dust::dust::dust:

I am due tomorrow

I dont really have many symptoms. actually less symptoms this month than I usually get with :witch:

I am not going to test for a few days at least until the weekend...

Good luck all

xx

Well I got a predictor test and was BFN! Soooo not testing no more, fed up of line searching.....

Nothing to report here at the moment xxx keeping those fxd for us all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"