• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone due around 16th june ?

pixielmh

Single mum of 4 Girls and bump
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Dating my pregnancy is complicated as i finish my last pack of bc and had my withdrawal bleed as normal on the 28th august and started new pack, but 5 days into pack we decided we wanted another baby so on the 5th September i took my lat pill and had ANOTHER withdrawal bleed on the 9th September, well im guessing as i have a roughly 30dc i would be due normal af tomorrow but i decided to test on Thursday ( 6 days early) and got a faint but very visible BFP.
Im over the moon, ive date my pregnancy from the 9th September but im not sure if its right but it puts me for a date of 16th June 2013.

anyone else due around then and want to be bump buddies :) x

Hi!

I'm due 15th June with my second baby. Can't seem to shake the nerves about mc this time. Is that normal?

x

this is my 4th pregnancy and im more nervouse about this then any other one lol, makes me feel sick x

Its crazy isnt it! This is my 3rd and i have never been this worried... you would think after having your 1st 2nd etc you would be calmer but im a wreck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->