Anyone Due around 6/26/14 ???

mommy614

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am new to this but pretty excited to find a mommy or multiple mommys that are also due around the same time I am so we can keep each other posted on our pregnancies :) I am 8 weeks and 6 days today! Very exciting!

Congrats!!! I'm June 6th, so a little ahead of you. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!! :)

I'm due June 26th!! 9 weeks tomorrow! can't wait! for some reason it seems like a big one.

I am trying to stay calm... had a bit of spotting today but I had my new OB appt yesterday and got a pap and my cervix had some bleeding so hoping that is all it is. baby looked good on the u/s... like a little alien!

how are you feeling?

I'm due June 26th!! 9 weeks tomorrow! can't wait! for some reason it seems like a big one.

I am trying to stay calm... had a bit of spotting today but I had my new OB appt yesterday and got a pap and my cervix had some bleeding so hoping that is all it is. baby looked good on the u/s... like a little alien!

how are you feeling?

This happened to me this week too. I think the doctors here are a bit more conservative/safe in their diagnosis and told me to rest for a week until my emergency ultrasound could be scheduled. Had my ultrasound and everything looked just perfect! So happy :) Fx'd things stay this way... had a close friend mc a couple weeks ago at 12 WEEKS... and she saw the heartbeat and everything beforehand, so I'm still cautious and nervous until that 12 week mark passes...

I'm June 26th! I'm nervous. This is my first pregnancy. Anyone else exhausted all the time?

I'm June 26th! I'm nervous. This is my first pregnancy. Anyone else exhausted all the time?

Exhaustion started at 6w for me. I haven't really been able to stay up past 8:30 p.m. since it started [I work full time so no naps for me].

Unfortunately, I wake up 1-2 times a night to use the bathroom and sometimes can't fall back asleep for a bit so even though I go to bed early, I'm not getting that much sleep overall. Ahh the joys of the 1st tri lol. :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->