anyone due around 6th June? :)

intravenus

Reaction score
hi guys. I'm 5w3d tired queasy And my boobs feel like instruments of torture. Anyone want to be buddies? I had get my oh to clean his teeth yesterday after he'd had a drink so i wouldn't gag!! If this is succesful it will be our first child but my 3rd preg. Pretty excited though as I've not felt this bad with the other two! More symptoms the happier i am:) x x

Congrats hunni. x

Yeah bring on all the symptoms i say! Thats my motto as like you i have had multiple miscs x Im 4w5d and feel tired and boobs sore but im also on progesterone too help hormone levels from dropping x My hubbie stank of beer last night to GRoss. x

congratulations to you too:)x its so odd. Normally i love a drink and the smell of pubs and beer has never been something of note? But my god! It smells like rotting fruit and evil! Dont even get me started of the smell of cigarette smoke! Ooh What joys are ours:)

Hi congrats on ur BFP, I'm due June 6th too very apprehensive as I had a m/c 2 yr ago. Very little symptoms other than peeing alot so hopefully some more will start soon getting a bit worried!!

peeing alot is good :) means something is going on. Plus we've still got1w3d till the average time for symptoms to start!! Have you got your booking app with midwife yet? Congrats!!

No appointment yet, waiting on date but going to get a scan done at 8 wks just to put mind at ease. How about u?

Im due on the 14th. Ive had some sicky feelings but no sickness (yet!) Smells...Onions is one...OMG I had a salad in work and the smell of onion made me heave! Ive never been one for red meat...But I wanted steak the other night over fish (I love fish!)

So yeah...other than 3 positive tests...I know Im pg! lol x

KarFar : i've got my booking appt on the 19th and would love an early scan but they were firm last time that you get no extras unless you have 3 mc. Hoping i'll get scan sooner rather than later though:) are you going private? flu77er: congrats :) the heavy feeling is completely Yucky, but makes me excited too:) were you sick with jorga? Also, look at you go!!!you'll have a house full of little ones in no time:) x

I'm due June 1. My nipples are on high alert all the time. Starting to get nations but just a little here and there. I don't mind the symptoms either. Doc says the sicker I am the happier he is.

Oooo hey I'm due 6th June too, making me 5weeks 3days YAY!!!! Major tierd all the time I'm napping during day because of it! Got first app next wed which will make me 6weeks too excited to find out first scan date xx

Hi everyone I'm due 4th June, so I'm 5+5 been nauseous since just after I found out at 15dpo, think that was a bit of nerves at the start! :lol: been really sick (vomiting) for a week now (was the same with ds though) and so tired I was in bed at the same time as ds last night and slept for nearly 12 hours!!!
Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months to us xx

Intravenous - I was sick as a dog with Jorja. It's not nice. But it wasn't morning sickness...It was Evening & night time sickness!! this time its just the feeling of being sick and not actually being sick.

Oliversmummy - That's how I have been the past couple of weeks. Ive been managing to stay up until 10 but I literally zonk as soon as Im in bed. But I'm up at 4:30-5am every morning :( xx

Hi intravenus, I am going public but going to get a private scan just to ease my fears. My doctor sending the letter to the hospital so still waiting on apointment from them but that is most likely not going to be for a few weeks before or after Xmas. Between now and scan just hope some new symptoms hit me soon :)

Flu77erby last night was the earliest yet! :sleep: :lol: I think it must have been a combination of a long week at work and pg tiredness rolled into 1! Not too bad today but have to say so far today the only food that has stayed down was my diner! Better than nothing I suppose

Saw my gp on Wednesday and now won't see anyone until my 12 week scan as my previous pg was fine so a long wait ahead! :coffee::happydance:

Meee!! Would love to be buddies xx

Hello, can I join in too? :yipee: Due on 8th June.

Feeling a little naseous - not too bad, mainly in the evening and at night though. In a weird way, I quite like it as it reminds me that there is a little person growing in there and mucking with my hormones! :cloud9:

Definitely have a heightened sense of smell too - I have to use alcohol spray for my work. Normally doesn't affect me at all, but got a whiff of it on Friday and nearly passed out :sick:

Hello Ladies love to join you. I'm due June 8th, don't really have symptoms yet, with my last three girls I remember first tri being very sick feeling without actually throwing up. I don't have it this go around but maybe it is too early. I have been having bad stomach aches and pains right after lunch and coffee in the late afternoon though, thinking it is bad bloating and gas. Been waking a lot during the night as well. Boobs are regular but I am still breastfeeding so that might be why. This was an "oopsie" pregnancy, we wanted one more but were goingn to wait awhile longer until finances worked themselves out and all but bubs had another idea I guess, my husband was thrilled when I told him I wasn't sure how he would take it, stopped on way home from work and got me flowers and big hugs and was weepy and told me he was excited, that made me feel a LOT better about the pregnancy. Anyways, that's my story!! :hugs:

hello hello and congratulations to everyone new :) olivermsmummy and flu77erbye :i've been commuting to london this week and i've averaged a bed time of 9.15 soooooo tired, but BUt when in bed i wake every couple of hours for pesky nighttime wee and spend an hour trying to get back to dream land ( and that is a different story...weird dreams!!!) i feel like i've hardly seen my oh ;( cliqmo, candkain YesYes!! Brilliant!! Broke my resolve and told my parents yesterday because i felt so ill and needed to talk to someone so the more people for us to share with, the better right?:) Thorpedo11 - baby thorredo sound like a greek god ;) Maggie, bleach! work smell aversions are tricky, yesterday the lavender toilet spray was used and i could smell it all the way downstairs. . . I felt the water gather in my mouth :( but its good, like you say :) :) MinKie, being super emotional atm, your story gave me a little tear :) very sweet! KarFar: wow no scan till nearly christmas, no wonder you want to go private, if my scan is so late, i think i will too, just to keep the jitters at bay:) i'm sending lots of symptoms your way too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->