• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due around June with baby #3 or more?

D

dreaming118

Hi everyone, I just found out yesterday we are expecting again. My LMP dates our due date to the 25th june. This will be baby#3 for us, my older 2 will be 4 & 3 when this LO arrives. I'm 24 years old, DH is 36.
I'd love to hear from people in the same situation. I'm so excited, but scared at the same time, I'm not having any noticeable symptoms at the moment.

My due date will be around 23rd June and this will be #3, I have a dd aged 12 and a ds aged 5. I'm 32 and dh is 45. Symptoms so far are sore boobs and a constant need to pee!!!

I am due June 9 and this is #5. Four beautiful daughters before, 13, 9, 6, 5. I am 35 and DH is 38. Very excited and nervous. I am super sick with this one. Have to eat something every couple of hours to ward off the nausea. And super tired with extremely sore bbs.

I'm due 6th June with no3, had an early scan this morning and everything was fine which was such a relief to find out considering I've been quite light on the symptom front. They seem to vary each day: one day it'll be sore boobs, the next light cramping, day after that the odd wave of nausea before returning to the sore boobs 4 days later. Tiredness is the only thing that has remained consistent. I reckon this one must be a boy because my other 2 (both girls) I was constantly nauseous every morning.

I'm 30, baby number 3 is 7 weeks along, due June 10th. I have a son of 14 and a daughter of 3 already. Free from sickness and nausea but not constipation! Was able to go normally today thankfully......

That was a nice introduction about my constipation hahaha. We're all in the same boat though, eh?

I'm from Berkshire, UK. Where are you ladies from?

this baby will be my third, due around 28th June, my ds is 5, dd is 2. Im 26 and hubby is 38.

I am also quite scared, life will be so different with 3! Not really having any major symptoms, sore boobs, quite tired and mega hungry all the time lol.

No ms to speak of yet!! a few times iv felt queasy but thats it

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"