Anyone due around the 16th April 2011?

Tor, can I just ask - how would you booked the appointment with the midwife? Did the Dr give you a number to call or something?

No hun you just book it with the surgery receptionist whether you need to see doctor, midwife or nurse its all the same number :) x

Good luck to everyone thats got appointments for today let us know how it went :) x

Just got back from the doctors, have a midwife appointment booked for the 18th! He was a bit insensitive though as I asked if there was any chance I would be able to have an early scan, and he said probably not and basically if it's going to happen again, it will happen , a scan is not going to change that!

I agree that was a bit harsh! sometimes they just spreak to you like another person through the door rather than thinking about how that person is feeling! Try stay positive!

Hey Tor :) ... Congratulations on your pregnancy! My first baba to :D Cannot wait ..

Lauraaimee05 ... My doctor was an insensative *beep* so I just booked my early scan myself, yeah it costs me a lot, but I know when I get there it'll be worth it, to find out, EXACTLY what's going on! Congrats again, I've been getting period pain symptoms same as you, but it's all normal :)

Noileena - Guess what I bought today? *hides in embarrasment* ANOTHER CBDigi! I can't help it, going to do it tomorrow morning then THAT'S it!! Seeing as I have my EPS on Monday! *Bites nails* Also, I have a TERRIBLE headache, it's so bad! So im going to lie down, been trying to keep up all day but it's getting even worse! I search, and they said it's v common to get bad headaches in pg!xxx

Oh lauraaimee, your dr sounds like an a$$ - I think some get desensitised to pregnancy - it's so common for them but for first timers or those with previous problems, it's more scary.

Oh Cookie, you crazy woman! :rofl: But if it makes you feel better (like it did me to know things were progressing) just do it - let us know how it goes!

I'm still rather symptom-less but am actually quite positive about it - we've got a weekend away starting tomorrow for our 2nd wedding anniversary so I don't want to spend most of my time getting acquainted with a loo in a peak district cottage!

Hope everyone's keeping happy - I'm booking an early scan for the 28th...!!

Hi JaneyRetro a huge congrats to you aswell!
How are you finding pregnancy so far?

Thankyou very much ! You too!
Im loving it so far. Not had morning sickness so all is well
How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79