Anyone due end of July?

choco

Reaction score
Please introduce yourselves and share your experience so far.

What team are you? Yellow, blue, pink?

I'm due on 27th July with second baby (team yellow). I'm predicting I will be overdue again.
Hoping for a VBAC this time, and will try to avoid induction as i had a negative experience last time.

I finish work a little early to spend more time with toddler before little one arrives (I finish in the last week of June).

Can't wait to see all your replies ;)

I'm Tami, 22, and live in England! We're due July 22nd! We're having a girl (unless the tech missed something, lol). She's our first baby and was spontaneous, which was a really nice surprise because I was told by a consultant that I would struggle to conceive due to pcos! But bam! Here she is! Maybe my OH has super sperm, lol. :spermy:
We're currently in the process of moving house, we get the keys tomorrow :happydance:, aaaaand I'm currently watching reruns of Dawsons Creek, lol!

Hi!

I'm due July 31st with my 2nd, this time it's a boy!!! :) I only went 2 days overdue with my DD, I'm hoping to go early this time. This will be our last one though, so I'm loving every minute. It definatly passes faster the 2nd time!

:hi: Its me again! Lol Just wanted to post my due date as well. July 31st! Having a boy. Hooray for July bundles!! :D

Due on the 31st as well... with a boy :)

This is my first so everything is a bit scary.

Hello. I'm 19th July this is our first baby we are team yellow. We were ttc for 5 years and had iui on the nhs and are sooo lucky our first round we got lucky. I'm finishing work on 14th.June. xx

I'm Tami, 22, and live in England! We're due July 22nd! We're having a girl (unless the tech missed something, lol). She's our first baby and was spontaneous, which was a really nice surprise because I was told by a consultant that I would struggle to conceive due to pcos! But bam! Here she is! Maybe my OH has super sperm, lol. :spermy:
We're currently in the process of moving house, we get the keys tomorrow :happydance:, aaaaand I'm currently watching reruns of Dawsons Creek, lol!

Aww. I have PCOS too, and it only took me approx 1 year to concieve both times. New house, so exciting. Good luck with the move. x

F&Lump and TheAmanda - ur both due on the same day. So exciting.

I'm due on 27th July with second baby (team yellow). I'm predicting I will be overdue again.
Hoping for a VBAC this time, and will try to avoid induction as i had a negative experience last time.

I finish work a little early to spend more time with toddler before little one arrives (I finish in the last week of June).

Hiya choco. we're due date buddies:haha:. My little pink bundle is due 27th. It's my 1st and I'm so excited I wish I could fast forward. At the mo, my mat leave starts on my due date but since i haven't used any holidays up, i want to take 2/3 weeks holiday before baby arrives.

Hoping for a water birth too:shrug:

I'm a late starter. Due 21st with our first. Team yellow. I finish work on 5th July. And I'm hoping for a water birth.

Congrats on your new home, Tami. We have been renovating our house for the past 18 months and we are nearly finished so it feels like we have a new home too. :)

I could've written this post, I'm due a little yellow bundle no.2 on the 23rd of July. I'm also hoping for a vbac but my hospital wont induce vbacs.
I'm finishing on the 25th June to spend a couple of weeks with ds who is 21 months

I'm due 25tg July, first baby and team yellow (I think it's a girl though!)

Finish work 14th June, married in may 2012, came off pill in July, BFP in nov!

Xx

I'm due July 24th with my first and it's a boy! 28 weeks today :)
My back is killing me, but I finish work in June woohoo!

I could've written this post, I'm due a little yellow bundle no.2 on the 23rd of July. I'm also hoping for a vbac but my hospital wont induce vbacs.
I'm finishing on the 25th June to spend a couple of weeks with ds who is 21 months

In in the UK and my consultant said they will have to consider c-section if I am 7 days overdue. And, she did mention that they prefer to avoid inductions with VBAC deliveries. But, I've told her I want to try for a VBAC.

Wed better get eating those curries in the last few weeks then!

Hi,

I'm due on 30th July with a possible pink one (they weren't 100% sure at the scan). This will be my second child.

With my first I went 5 days over, suffered with mild pre-eclampsia (ended up being induced) and then suffered a major post partum haemorrhage after he was born.

I'm hoping this one will be an easier birth :)

I'm due early July the 10th by a second ultrasound but the 9th by my dates. I'm 23 and having my third pink bundle. 1dt is almost 8 she was 11 days overdue and second is 5 and she was born at 37 weeks via induction because of IUGR. This little one is measuring ahead and is a very healthy active bubba.

Hi im 33 and due with my second on the 27th July, its a boy, i went 10 days overdue last time and had a E/Section last time. Hoping for a VBAC this time too, im around 28 weeks and my back is killing me already too! Im hoping to bring on labour naturaly (was induced last time, ended in a 20 hour labour then E/section) not fun at all, this time i plan to drink the Rasberry tea leaf from 27 weeks and eat lots of spicey foods, with lots of walks to bring on this baby!

hi everyone! i'm due with my first on july 29th. hoping for a natural birth and quickish labor - am obsessed with birth position of baby and can't wait to ask my midwife next week how he/she is lying. We're team yellow, but only by default since the tech wasn't able to see anything.

i teach pilates so my schedule is really flexible and particularly open since we just moved from NYC to Bristol this january after an amazing 6-week roadtrip in the USA! i'm amazed at how easy this sweet babe has been on me so far, though i do miss drinking wine every night.

i look forward to hearing all of your stories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->